on 9 December 2013
Bought for 3 year old Grandson. He loves books and this classic didn't disappoint, I like to use these books to teach life skills - this one being to listen to what mummy says and don't talk to strangers.
on 21 June 2013
Nice book with lovely pictures. Larger then I espected. The story is still a favourite. Shame that they modified it to not frighten the younger ones. My daughter didnt appreciate
on 27 March 2014
I bought this book for my 3 year old grandson, along with two other titles in the same series. I can honestly say we have read all three books over and over again, and he can join in and tell the stories himself. The text is very simple, and the illustrations bright and clear. All in all excellent buy and good value for money.
on 24 June 2013
These ladybird books are lovely quality and are good for little children - however this classic tale is so far from the mark! I dont understand why we cant read our children these classics as we would remember them as kids - a little mild peril never hurt anyone!
Lovely book and pictures, but the story had been changed so much that it can hardly be called a classic!
on 18 October 2013
Traditional tale, written beautifully, my daughter loves the bright, colorful pictures and the happily points to the characters.
Would defo recommend
on 16 August 2013
My grandson and I love these books. Just right for 2-4 year olds. Very well illustrated and not too long so can be read over again at the same sitting!
on 30 August 2013
A classic, with lovely illustrations, easy to follow text for little ones learning to read. It's nice to have it in hard back.
on 27 February 2014
Great 3-4 yr old bedtime entertainment with adequate visuals and an easy flow. Not too scary for little minds. Good value.
on 4 March 2014
Brilliant short but sweet my girls loved it will definitely read more of these books for sure x x x
on 8 May 2012
My 4 year old daughter and I read this together. the pictures are lovely and well drawn. We always enjoy finding out what will happen to red riding hood and her granny, i.e. will they be eaten, or just granny, or something else? we enjoyed this new storyline, but it wasnt too different either! it would also suit a younger audience due to the ending!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse