Size: 1.2ltr|Change

on 3 January 2014
I love all Method products, but if I had to choose my favourite then this would be it. I would recommend buying a pump bottle and then using the refill pouches. My pump has been in use for nearly 3 years now, which in our household means that we have avoided throwing away approximately 25 large plastic detergent containers. The pump is also much smaller than a standard container (the amount of product needed for each wash is tiny). Oh, and it smells wonderful!
on 6 September 2013
This product is fantastic. Sadly dissatisfied with the cleaning prowess of other friendly detergents I nevertheless gave this a go and was delighted. It cleans brilliantly, is kind to the Environment and does not set off nasty skin reactions in the sensitives of the the family. The refil is fantastic - once you learn that rather than taking the lid fully off the bottle being filled you can unscrew it and lift it to one side.. otherwise the top can leak everywhere. So, brilliant design, brilliant product and environmentally friendly..I was pretty chuffed - until it then disappeared from all the supermarkets! I hadn't to date thought of Amazon for household cleaning and groceries, but something prompted me to look just in case - and here it is! Amazon is quickly becoming the family one-stop shop! Very pleased.
on 18 October 2015
Great product. I first discovered Method in my local Home Bargains where they were selling the unscented laundry liquid a few years ago. I was very impressed then but they didn't get anymore in. A 25 wash bottle retails for about £5.99, which I though a bit steep. However once I found they also do a refill pack offering 85 washes for around £13 I decided to try it, as this offers good value and I liked the brand.

It is important that you have an empty bottle with a pump in it, preferably a Method one, as you will need to fill the bottle carefully. Method uses a pump system to measure out the required amount. 4 pumps is enough for an averagely dirty load in a soft water area, you will need 5 or 6 pumps if you like me, live in a hard water area or your clothes are very dirty.

It is as good as any brand name or supermarket liquid but with the added bonus of being environmentally friendly, cruelty free and far smaller than lugging big bottles home. It is also gentle enough for hand washing delicates. I love the refill idea, it means far less plastic and packaging bring recycled or sent to landfill. This product is very concentrated so you don't need much, especially if you live in a soft water area and it has a very pleasant, light, fresh smell. It removes stains and cleans as well as any other laundry liquid I have used. I won't go back to regular liquids.
on 20 November 2013
Really good liquid and great price here. When the parcel arrived one of the packs had split. I called and related this and the response was fantastic. I was understood immediately and the product was replaced with no problem at all. Congratulations - great customer service.
on 29 June 2014
I really didn't think this would work. 4 squirts onto the clothes and a splash of conditioner and away you go? Hmmm, I normally over-wash things regularly and love a good 60 degree wash. But having learnt the hard way, I am now washing at 30/40 degrees and being forced to cut back on chemicals. So I bought this and was amazed! Since using this, I notice that powders or liquids left a strange powdery smell on the clothes, even though they had been rinsed! This makes the clothes smell great, even on a 30 wash, and so far, stains remove and all is good! the little bottle is handy to store, and works out much more viable than a powder, with no measuring or any tricky calculations - just a few squirts and away you go. So far so good!
on 8 August 2013
This smells great, gets stains out of clothes, and is easy to use. Just don't fill the bottle too full!
on 22 August 2015
This product is amazing.
Although i had read a lot of reviews of this product, i was still sceptical about buying/using it. I am really, really fussy when it comes to the detergent i buy. My mum always bought Daz, but when i moved into my own place,since then i have always used the Ariel liquid gel as it doesn't get stuck to your clothes.
Now, fast forward to 2015, and i buy this Method product. I am truly amazed at the results! I no longer have to pre-treat stains, i don't have to worry about the arm pit stains from sweat, or the smell of any barbecue i have been to (for example).

There are tons of reviews raving about this product, but honestly, take it from a fussy user, this product really is worth buying, and at a great price on amazon. I will continue to use this product in future, plus it is good for the environment using less packaging.

Specifics:
When the package arrived, i thought '85 washes?!...yeah right!, this pack is so small'. I was wrong to question the size of the pack, you know they always say the best things come in small packages, and this really is one of them. It have been using this product for nearly 2 months now, and used maybe a quarter of the pack, so it is lasting ages! we do about 2-3, maybe 4 washes a week, so its not the heaviest load, but there is only 2 of us. So, so far i am really pleased with the value for money on this item.
Lastly, i just want to say, as it isn't clear, that you don't HAVE to have the pump version of this product to refill, i just my old ariel gel lid, and fill it up 1/4 full on a smaller load, or 1/2 on a bigger load. this product can go in either the tray, or straight in the drum.
on 27 May 2014
I'm just so sick of "eco" products not working (ecover I'm looking at you) but all the method products actually behaves like normal detergents. My clothes come out of the washing machine actually smelling clean and feeling fresh and laundered. As if I used persil (but not as strongly perfumed! yay!) but better for the environment. Very economical at this size too.
on 5 March 2014
I really love this liquid. It is long lasting and economical to use. Some detergent liquids have very strong scent, this is not the case with method products. Method Detergent liquid has pleasant scent which is not too overpowering. I buy lots of method products and definitely highly recommend this product. Amazon offer a good price which is an added bonus.
on 23 December 2013
With sensitive skin that other detergents can irritate and a 5yr old who reacts to even kid friendly Matey bubble bath (and a husband who doesn't like things to smell girly!) this is amazing. Our skin doesn't react, you use so little but it never has a problem cleaning properly and it smells lovely too. The refills are great, fills our 3 pumps and lasts months! Expensive to try but there is oftena try me free deal. All the method stuff does what it says & smells great too!