Everyone who's partially familiar with Two and a Half Men will recognize the event of Charlie Sheen's firing after Season 8. And a lot of people felt the show had lost what was good about it, Charlie. He was the main character. He was what people watched the show for. When he left, people abandoned the show without giving Ashton Kutcher a chance.

Try this,...
Published 11 months ago by ziiThunderz

3.0 out of 5 stars From caviar to cabbage.
Having viewed(sporadically)the series since the first season one can but wonder about one thing only.
How on earth can anybody who enjoyed,like myself,the first eight seasons,can watch seasons 9 and 10.
Published 19 days ago by Lazaros K.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sitcoms ever created, including Seasons 9 and 10., 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)

Try this, watch an episode from Season 9 or 10 with Ashton in it, but don't imagine him as a Charlie replacement, think of it as a new show, and then you'll enjoy it. I miss Charlie, but as soon as I realized he wasn't coming back, I began to really enjoy the show, and I still think Two and a Half Men is as good as it ever was.

For 10 seasons, 45 at this moment in time is a bargain, and would work out to be a great gift for any Two and a Half Men fan.

3.0 out of 5 stars From caviar to cabbage., 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Apart from the fact that some main characters having aged were unceremoniously disposed of(...such as the "half" man..or the "mother"...) the replacement of Charlie Sheen by Ashton Kutcher was a devastating blow.
Sheen was the driving force of the show.Although the -several-sidekicks were O.K.,it was his presence,his "character", that dominated he show and enabled the scriptwriters to "feed"him with an endless series of funny "one liners".which he delivered admirably,and quite amusingly.
Then he was fired.Because the producers could not stand his behaviour any more.
Fine.
But he was replaced,of all Hollywood "stars",by Ashton Kutcher.
A man who cannot act to save his life.A "walking and talking" cabbage.In the show he does not -cannot-produce not even a smile,let alone a laugh.
How can any one stand to continue to watch what the series has become is beyond my powers of comprehension.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressive delivery speed, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
the delivery was super fast. i think it was about two days even though they said it can take p to 2 weeks. the price unbeatable in comparison to other two and a half men box sets. super quality as well. i am absolutely satisfied with my purchase and recommend the seller to all the amazon buyers out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Two and a Half Men is my favorite show in the whole world, I think it's a hilarious show to watch, and it's keeps me entertained. To me personally the humor is awesome. Lol! From Season 1 through to Season 11, it's just blown me away I'm obsessed with this comedy show i can't physically stop watching it. Regardless of the fact that Charlie Sheen, ended up being sacked from the show at end Season 8, and Ashton Kutcher being introduced into the 9th season, doesn't change the show. Of course Charlie Sheen was hysterical but so is Ashton. Don't think of Ashton Kutcher as a replacement to Charlie Sheen's part, just think of Season 9 onwards of Two and a Half Men to be a completely new show.

At first when Ashton Kutcher was introduced I was not convinced I was gonna enjoy it, but i was wrong I loved it instantly, it's just the same as before but with some new characters involved. I'm engrossed.

I give this show 5 stars out of 5, can't give any less, it wouldn't be honest. Lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This is great, I have never watched it the whole way through but now I have the DVD I have not missed any episodes, definately the best thing, once I catch up I will purchase the new seasons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Fast delivery, good product. The only reason this product doesn't get 5 stars from me is that the discs get stuck sometimes and there is no audio until I restart the disc. Nothing VERY serious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, including the later seasons, 5 Jun 2014
Alex S (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This shows has had some troubles with the cast, but it's remained brilliant throughout. I never thought a cast this small (especially compared to the Big Bang Theory, for example) would work, but each cast member is well-chosen and fits their parts perfectly, and the plots are often good. If you haven't seen the show yet, but like How I Met Your Mother/The Big Bang Theory, you'll love this, and if you already love it, get it! Some people seem to dislike seasons 9+, but I think Walden is hilarious and he's a refreshing change from the repetitive plots of Charlie Harper. I think the show could live past its 12th season, so it is a shame that it's been cancelled.

5.0 out of 5 stars karen & Roberta, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I love. Two and a half men I thank Jon cryer. For giving. Me a change. To own two and a half. Men I Have not received. My yet but when I do. I real. Injoy. It I been. Trying. Yo get Charlie. For there. Years. Now. Thank. You for this Have a bless Day by: Roberta

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Great buy best i seen on internet crazy watching it now
Many thanks