5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING!!!, 8 Sept. 2013
This is a review of the standard version of series 2 of Person Of Interest, rather than the Blu-ray one. So far, I have only watched 8 of the 22 episodes as I find I have to ration myself otherwise I would just watch it all at once! I have been on the edge of my seat since the end of series 1, which seems like a lifetime ago. I just wanted to know what happened to Harold. Thankfully, he is safe and sound, for now.

I cannot comment on the rest of the series, but I was much moved by the end of the episode 'Til Death'. One thing I love about this programme is the way you find out about the characters through flash backs. Suffice to say the conversation between Harold and Grace at the end of this episode, with their blossoming, but ultimately doomed romance and Moby's 'One of these mornings' playing in the background, had me welling up. I think Michael Emerson is brilliant in this. Harold is by far the most interesting character.

From the episodes so far, I would make the observation that perhaps the character development is stronger than some of the 'number' story lines. I can't make a complete judgement until I have seen all the episodes. I understand the 3rd series is playing in the USA right now. The hard thing is to avoid plot spoilers. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 4 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed the first series and this one is just as good. I can't wait for Series 3 to become available!

5.0 out of 5 stars In short this is a hidden gem of a show., 23 Sept. 2014
S. Broadbent "cyberspaceexpress" (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I don't know many people who have seen or are aware of this programme, and that is a real shame as
Person of Interest is really rather good.
It concerns a former C.I.A. agent who is recruited by an elusive multi-billionaire for a covert operation.
The billionaire (Harold) developed a computer program that can predict when someone is in mortal danger.
Harold and rogue C.I.A man Reece then set about helping the individual concerned with the aid of a couple of Police Officers who also work for Harold on the side.
The stories are very good indeed, this show has some great writers, and there is also an ongoing plot as well.
You need to watch the first 3 or 4 episodes (Series 1) to get into the meat of the show but stick with it, Person of Interest is worth it.
In short this is a hidden gem of a show, enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 20 Mar. 2014
This is a series I hope that keeps on going - a far superior programme to anything else out there. The addition of gorgeous Jim only adds to the slick production - but all the characters are notable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Person of Interest season 2, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Having watched season one of Person of Interest, I couldn't wait to see season 2.

Spoiler for Season 1
It follows on straight after Harold gets kidnapped. The series just gets better and better. I am completely hooked and can't wait for season 3.

Not to give anything away, season 2 gives more, not just about the machine but also about Harold and John. There are a few more interesting story lines involving characters we have seen before. keep watching it just gets better and better.

Spoiler
On a more comedy front, just watch for the re-occurring character who's number keeps coming up, I hope that they keep him on, he is very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 21 Mar. 2014
Fab addictive cant wait to see next season although housewok suffering a little. But worth it highly recomend watching it

5.0 out of 5 stars p o i, 13 Jan. 2014
very quick delivery from America... husband's favourite! would recommend as excellent DVD that you will have forever and not have to rely on catch up TV or internet viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not disappoint, 25 May 2014
I adored season 1- we are a generation who seem to have been fortunate enough to experience true greatness in the DVD box set phenomenon. After Lost, The Wire and Breaking Bad I can find fault with almost any show, but POI is able to enthrall me even now. Please keep it going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Persons of interest, 16 Mar. 2014
The story line is good characters are great and he is great in his role not to mention he is stunning

I really like the police officer in this role because it's similar to his role in the brotherhood. Carter is naturally beautiful and plays well with the boys. Where's the next series. I watched all the sessions in a weekend!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series - Person of Interest, 15 Mar. 2014
This series is excellent, i watched series one and now completely hooked please let us see more. I would watch all episodes in one go if i could.

Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD] by Jim Caviezel (DVD - 2014)