5.0 out of 5 stars great
I am a massive fan of two and a half men I did not think I would like it since Charlie left but I gave another series ago and I really enjoyed it really funny
Published 12 months ago by annabel

1.0 out of 5 stars Kutcher - give me a break
I used to love this show, even though Alan reminded me of my brother-in-law, but it has headed downhill with Kutcher as the "star". Now I am not sure who is worse, Walden or Alan? Never again!
Published 16 months ago by Not Dead Yet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Kutcher - give me a break, 23 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD set, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Great DVD set - continues as the previous sets have done great addition to my collection love watching this regularly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Love the series, thought that when Charlie Sheen left it would not be as good but Ashton Kutcher has added a new dimension to it. Long may the series continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who would have thought it would get good again?, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
After they lost Charlie Sheen the series seemed to lose it's way a bit, but this season sees them back on track and focusing on Waldon as himself and not as a Charlie-replacement. Predictable but incredibly funny at times. Worth seeing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 18 April 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Two and a Half Men has always been amazing and season 10 continues this. Jon Cryer, Ashton Kutcher and Angus T. Jones are all funny as they were before. To me, this show has never gone down hill and Ashton is just as good as Charlie.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Just ordered Series 8 (last with Charlie) and 9, 10. No idea what to expect with Aston taking over but really surprised. He's so good and totally different to Charlie, which is why it works.
Only giving 4 stars because I got a bit fed up with Alan having to "masturbate" several times in each of Series 9 & 10. Although this was always going in all the other Series it was done in a way without having to mention "masturbate".... not that I'm a fuddy duddy, but got a bit wearing after a while. Alan is a brilliant actor and without him the series would be nothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars A less sleazy look at the single life, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Some people haven't taken to Kutchers character but this series is a more fun and less perverse look at the young fun single life in Malibu, the friendship between Kutchers and cryers characters is sweet and sobering after a
Sheens puke filled sleaze fest

4.0 out of 5 stars A show that has kept me laughing 10 seasons running., 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This program is one of my favourite TV shows, I do admit that the golden age was around Season 1-6, the show still makes me laugh, and that's what a comedy's about.

No one understands how big of a role he has had to fill in, and he's done it perfectly. Imagine if Sheldon Cooper had to be replaced, it would be difficult to replace the main character, but Ashton Kutcher did it.

The bonding between Jon Cryer, Angus. T. Jones and Ashton Kutcher is great, they work well together, if you're a fan of Two and a Half Men, and scepticle about buying this, ask yourself have the previous 9 seasons made you laugh? If the answer is 'Yes', then buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Very happy with this product, allthough it's not the same anymore without Charlie Sheen!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›