5.0 out of 5 stars Such A Bargain!
I've been looking for a nice coat for some time, most tend to stop just before my size. This however doesn't and fits fabulously and looks brilliant! Its nice and soft, cosy and while it more than likely isn't water proof in the worst of weathers I'm damn sure it would take a lot for it to get through.

So Highlights:

*Cheap
*Looks Good
*Feels Fab
*Is for Larger Sizes, not the fairytale 8s
*Is going to hold the water out unless you go swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Jan. 2013
I have ordered a few coats like this and have usually been left dissapointed, however, this coat is perfect.I took advice and ordered the next size up and it is perfect. I did not really expect it to be very warm but it is.It also falls correctly,unlike others that seem to stick out and make bums look even bigger than they are :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy floss new ladies hooded belted fleecejacket/coat., 11 Jan. 2013
This coat is light weight and cozy. It has plenty of movement room without being loose and baggy. The coat also hangs well and doesn't add extra bulk to make you look extra fat, this I am very pleased with. It goes with lots of different clothes ie trousers, skirts and all types of tops. Am very pleased with this coat. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a bigger size than you need!!, 31 May 2014
I know everyone has said on here to buy a bigger size than you need, but you really need to!!
No one has detailed their size in detail in the reviews, so I think someone needs to! I wear size 18 jeans and size 22-24 tops (because I wear a 38G). No one so far has said anything about "that" size and it's definitely something that needs to be taken into account.
I love this coat, and now that I've been wearing it a few weeks it's starting to give a little. I bought a 24, but next time I order one (and I will be ordering another one) it will be a 26. I can fit a couple of moderate layers on under the 24, but to be able to put thicker layers or more than I currently need in the Plymouth weather, I know that I will need a larger one.
This is fleece, do not think that this is a woollen duffle coat or anything, seriously, for this price?
But it's awesome, it sits lovely, the pockets (which I know a lot of people have had issues with are big enough for my phone (Sony Xperia Z1) to fit in fully and once you can feel the pockets properly you can nudge the phone down so that it's sort of wedged in.
The hood is lovely and big and will stop the sudden showers we have in this country from soaking you completely!! Although it does tend to soak up water quickly as well. I wear a fabric bag on my left shoulder and I have noticed that where my bag hands there is already bobbling on the jacket - but seriously, for this price, I'm more than happy. If you want a coat that's going to look brand new for the next 20 years, then spend out £200+ on one, if you want a flattering jacket that comes in all manner of funky shades and is nice and warm and can accommodate layers, this is your best bet...can't wait to get my red one!!

2.0 out of 5 stars very small, 7 Dec. 2013
I bought the checked version of this it looked chunky and warm on the site, but in reality ive got thicker jumpers! It looked great very stylish, that was until i tried it on and discovered it wouldnt fasten! I ordered a size bigger as i dont like being restricted and to allow for layers underneath but the thing didnt go anywhere near! If youre a 12 i would suggest getting a 16 as the sizing is completely wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful jacket, what a bargain, 7 Mar. 2013
Ms. Samantha J. Ostlund "music lover" (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CANDY FLOSS NEW LADIES HOODED BELTED FLEECE JACKET WOMENS COAT PLUS SIZES 16 18 20 (Apparel)
After reading the other reviews before purchase I ordered a size larger as recommended & it fits lovely. A bit big for me but it's great that I can wear a thick jumper underneath & the jacket doesn't feel restricted.
Very lightweight but so warm when you wear it. Feels so soft, an absolute bargain for the quality. I have already recommended this to my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself the postage, 17 Feb. 2014
Ms. S. M. Menezes "Susana" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I read the other reviews and ordered a size above mine (the product is made in China, so that is a good rule of thumb and it works). The body fits okay(ish) - the belt is near the underarm section rather than the waist, but fine, I can live with that. However, the shoulders came all the way to the elbows. Believe me, you do not want to look like a semi- deflated Humpty Dumpty wearing Humpty Dumpty Senior's jacket.
I'm giving this two starts simply because the jacket does fell warm and there is sufficient consistency to the fleece material, so while it may not be a jacket for the deep dark winter, it should be okay for not so cold weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars small...., 28 Feb. 2013
this is a lovely coat for the price, however it is on the small side and i wish id ordered a bigger size

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice, 13 Oct. 2014
Its really nice. I contacted the seller and i got their size chart. Its true to their sizes so no complains around that. I bought it bigger than i needed for wearing jumpers underneath.
The problem with the jacket is that it looks like the manufacturer made plus sizes without doing the right math on their patterns;which means that they were very generous in places where they shouldnt, like shoulders and sleeves, but dont let that that put you off, its not that obvious or ugly.
Needs ironing before wearing and if you are a tall lady you might find the belt loops higher than it should... also the belt is a bit shorter for the size. When iam wearing it these details dont bother me as its not easy to spot.
If i were to to buy it in a shop after trying it on i would give 20-23 euros to buy it and not 30 so for me its not on the bargain site.
Its soft, cozy , stylish and quite heavy. The pockets and hoodie are lovely. All in all quite happy. Good luck with your purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate, 18 Nov. 2013
Arrived promptly & well packaged. Sizing is quite neat - & I ordered a size bigger than I am so I would recommend doing the same!
Coat itself is perfect for what I wanted - something casual enough just to wear to the gym during the winter, or over my jeans to run to the shops. BUT...when I got it & tried to open the buttons to try it on the top button was superglued to the buttonhole & I had to cut it open which has left a small hole & that's why I could give it any more than 3 stars I'm afraid.