I bought a set of these after buying a set of Dr Dre's headphones abroad (Bulgaria) and finding the cable did not work- no sound.
I tried out my sons and found my cable was kaput!

So got this 'seemingly too good to be true at this price set'

They are cheap but do not let that put you off for one moment/
These look and feel a quality item.
The heads have that robust feel and look and the sound from the headphones is good.
The Dr Dre logo is present and correct and if you are a fashion conscious teenager you simply cannot tell these are the genuine thing by looks and sound.

I ordered mine from 0 per cent Dinosaur.

The original order did not arrive.
A quick e mail to 0% Dino and a new set arrived within 2 days flat/

If you are going to buy these sets then you cannot go wrong.
If you buy them I can, hand on heart recommend 0% Dinosaur.
They showed excellent service despite the cables being so cheap and with free postage.
on 4 March 2014
Distorted sound and doesn't play sound fully. Sounds dull and not clear. Also one jack has to be pulled out and in again a few times to get it to play.
on 27 October 2013
Stick to Beats original for sound quality. Looks similar but my son says the sound doesn't match up to the Beats version.
on 30 August 2014
Amazing quality sound was expecting is to be quite quiet but is great thank you
on 28 November 2013
It's a cable! can't really get too excited about it. The item works well by connecting headphones to iphone (as expected). It arrived on time and the price was very reasonable.
on 21 February 2013
It's just ok for a replacement lead not as good as the beats lead because this lead will only last for a couple of months same as the last one I got a few months ago