5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING
Published 21 months ago by Natalie 60

3.0 out of 5 stars Shadows of Pearl
Good read can't wait for book 3 to find out what happens to Pearl and Alexander if they do finally get it together.
Published 23 months ago by Anonymous

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Arianne, 23 Oct 2013
K. Carruthers (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shadows of Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I was so excited to read the next installment of the Pearl trilogy so started reading this straight away.

I was not disappointed. Both leading characters go on emotional journeys that will keep you wanting to turn the next page.

Another great book from Arianne.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 18 Mar 2013
I read the first two books in just 6 hours! I could not stop reading this book. I found myself awake at 3am just because I couldn't stop reading it. Unfortunately I had to wait for the final book to come out. And after just finishing the final book now at 3am once again! I am happy with how the story needed. I feel all the books were equally as gripping and I struggled to put them all down. IF YOU LIKED FIFTY SHADES - you will love this all the steaminess but more romance. BRILLIANT I WILL MISS PEARL AND ALEXANDRE

3.0 out of 5 stars Shadows of Pearl, 7 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 27 Dec 2012
This is as good as the first book. Could not put it down was up all night reading. Can't wait for the next instalment

5.0 out of 5 stars Character re-write???, 16 Sep 2013
I'm giving this book 5 stars as it is extremely well written and edited. It continues the story of Pearl and her romance with Alexandre.

But....OMFG what have you done with Pearl!!! From being a very strong independant, level-headed woman in book one, she's a totally different person in this book!! Neurotic and totally nutty and acting like a teenager instead of a mature woman!! Yes we can all do daft things when in love but seriously??!! She was off the scale when it came to being annoying!!

I will read book 3 as I really want to see how the story, and more importantly Pearl, gets back on track!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 May 2014
What a great second book I loved it just as much as the first one and really wasn't expecting that ending I'm really looking forward to the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read!, 16 April 2014
Pearl is an experience woman with secrets, Alexandre is a wealthy 25 year old who falls for this older lady hook, line and sinker! You'll want to smack Laura and be curious about Sophie! You'll fall harder for Alexandre because he does love Pearl and he wants to be hers and he wants her in every way!

There are many twists and turns and a cliffhanger to finish but fortunately the whole series has been published so I just 1-clicked the next, and then the next!

If you liked 50 Shades then in all honesty don't expect to find Pearl tied and spanked, Alexandre isn't that type of character, but they are both strong characters and even thought there isn't totally in the 50 shades et al genre its definitely a hot read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 12 April 2014
Excellent read has you on the edge of your seat so many twists and turns can't wait for the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars it's all just a little bit of history repeating, 26 Jun 2013
L. Tait (scotland) - See all my reviews
This book is the second in the 'forty shades of Pearl' trilogy, and I used the title of the propellerheads song as this is what it covers, the protagonist's er...shady past, and her being haunted by it, worrying whether Alexandre, her love interest, will think any less of her. On the contrary, he seeks retribution and does it in spectacular style. This man could
Easily be EVERY woman's dream guy, unlike Christian Grey, whose description is a little too exiguous, proving Richmonde to be the better writer as she gives a detailed picture of the alluring Alexandre. There's a brilliant cliffhanger where Pearl and love rival laura meet mono e mono which makes you reach for book three. Again, it has its moments and caters to the ultimate female fantasy of being a kept woman in love with a drop dead gorgeous younger man. Definitely worth reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this trilogy :), 26 Jun 2013
Well in 3 days I read this trilogy much to my families annoyance they couldn't get any sense out of me! I'm hoping to find some more books that will catch my attention like these did.

Shadows of Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 2)