Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 12 May 2013
This book continues the story of one mans dream to rule the world. The story, although fiction, is well within the realms of possibility which makes it so interesting. I would suggest this for any fiction fan or conspiracy theorist.
david Wilson
on 11 April 2014
I'm approaching the end of the 4th book and it's a very good series. Sometimes (especially in the first book) there is a little too much background into the characters for me and I skipped a lot. In the third book the initial battle scenes are extremely well written but in the 4th they seem to be a little glossed over. Gaping hole in the 3rd book (don't wish to spoil it) but where did the helicopters come from!! Its like I missed a whole chapter and very confusing.

I think this series would have been perfect with a little less background and more detail on the battles. Probably could also have ended before the 3rd 'incident' but I'll persevere. Overall, great read, great story and really enjoying it!
on 29 June 2013
I had read the first two books quite quickly and found some of the plot quite believable. These two books bring military stability to the USA after the initial attacks. They finally find and defeat all their external enemies and start to clear up at home and bring some stability to the USA. Not sure that there wouldn't be more military control in such a situation, seems rather a lot of reliance on a few very rich survivors. Nevertheless a good read, the plots and pace of the story are good.
on 21 July 2015
I have just finished reading all 4 USA books back to back. The concept is excellent and chilling, being almost believable. Certainly though provoking. There is too much detail, author must have swallowed Jane's book of airplanes. I didn't know Diesel engines had carburettors, and the concept of losing an arm from the hand up was a little strange. Proof reading poor, as some other reviewers have noted. Waiting for invasion Europe to be available.
on 2 February 2015
Book 1 was a slow start, but only because of setting all the characters etc.but then I got really immersed. The later books I found super and would highly recommend them. Over the 4 books, the plot(s) were chilling knowing what the world is like today - great how the good old U.S.A. coped and 'saved the world' - hope it never happens!
on 25 January 2014
Good, entertaining middle and end to the 4 book series. The series has had some technical errors in it which do irritate but overall a good story with plenty of content and action.
On the back of this series I am now reading the authors other series America One.
I would not hesitate to recommend people to read Invasion USA.
on 9 January 2015
I picked up this book as a freebie for my new kindle. I wasn't sure it would be a good read. 1 week after and im am still left chilled by this book and thinking just how possible this is to actually happen and it scares me! I can't wait to read the other books that follow this.
on 8 November 2014
Fantastic set of books, I couldn't put them down after opening the first page. Believable, detailed, interesting story which gets you hooked. Still waiting for Invasion Europe which I'll be buying as soon as it comes out.