4.0 out of 5 stars I love these!
Maybe not wide fit, but they are ok for me. I love these. I anyway love Brooks, they are my first proper running shoes and I intend to stay with them for along time to come. I got this for a very reasonable price after checking prices at few Running Shops which were at least £10 more than Amazon.!
Published 11 months ago by ELDB

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a "Wide" fitting!
Despite the product description including "W" , this is the narrow fitting shoe! And it is very narrow! Shoes sent back at my cost :-( .
Published 11 months ago by J. Fountain

4.0 out of 5 stars love, 27 Aug. 2014
my 3rd pair of Brooks Ghost, love them

2.0 out of 5 stars Fault with the website description, 29 May 2014
The website suggests you are ordering width fitting D (wide fit) but the code for the order (which presumably the supplier acts on) is for a B fitting (standard fit). So the product received was not the right fitting for my feet. It is also disappointing that you are not able to select any options for width fitting, only for shoe size.
I can't rate the product for comfort etc as I had to return it, but my only additional comment would be the colour scheme. The purple and black mix is quite tasteful, but on the instep there's a wide fluorescent yellow band - rather a spoiler in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 26 Mar. 2014
S. Nokes "Bob's Mum" (UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered a WIDE FIT (Brooks wide fit = 'D'), as that was what was advertised.
What arrived was the standard width 'B'.
Not very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars light, vegan, and water proof :-D, 9 Jan. 2014
brilliant pare of shoes, I've never bought on line for shoes, but perfect fit (one size larger than other shoes) they are light, and my feet are dry which is the most important thing, all in all a really good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars power walking trainers!!!, 9 Nov. 2013
these running shoes are amazing, i dont run but fast walk (power walking) but these shoes are lightweight, strong and extremely comfortable and waterproof.
I fast walk on roads, countrylanes and across fields and hard landscape i defo reccomend these running shoes to anyone power walking across all terrains