5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far
Published 2 months ago by C. Macklin

1.0 out of 5 stars shoe sole wearing down too fast!
Published 23 days ago by Ms. Louise Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, 30 Jun 2014
Have changed from the Brooks adrenalin to these, admittedly it was the colour that tempted me but the fit feels so much better. Have suffered with shin splints, blackened toe nails and a dodgy knee in previous trainers but these fit like a glove and I feel like my running is more supported in these trainers. They are comfortable and light but still give the support I need for slight over pronation. Just took them out for a 10k and all good.

1.0 out of 5 stars shoe sole wearing down too fast!, 22 Aug 2014
This trainer is very comfortable to wear but it is my second pair and already the sole has worn down so much in one place and I've only had them just over a month. You can see the shoe upper and the rest of the sole is in really good new condition but it is badly worn and these are not cheap shoes, this happened with my first pair of these and again with these. My running mileage is very moderate too, I don't run every day or marathons. I have always bought Brooks shoes in the past and never had this problem, very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trainers just not for me, 13 July 2014
These running shoes are beautifully made. They were intended to replace my Glycerin 7 trainers which are very old but still comfortable to wear when not running. However, the instep support was just too built up for me, and as soon as I put them on I knew I would not be able to wear them. Such a shame as great price, lovely colour and excellent quality. However, for the right feet, they will be brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Lovely colour more turquoise than the picture on internet

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely fixed my feet!, 16 April 2014
I have been suffering from plantar fasciitis and only a week before my first half marathon I decided to try these trainers. Immediately i felt better and my pain went within a week. Can't recommend them enough especially if you have high arches as I do

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found what I've been looking for!, 5 Mar 2014
In the past, I've always used Brooks Adrenalin but these shoes are just AMAZING! It doesn't feel as if I'm wearing anything on my feet. And, I don't get blisters anymore even running 21 km! I have these in pink/grey and in yellow. I'll be buying more in different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for running, 22 Jan 2014
Comfortable and well cushioned and the fit is perfect They are stylish and have a lovely colour. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, really comfy, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Brooks Womens Glycerin 11 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
Bought for Shine 26 mile overnight walk. Great fit, really comfy. Had the Glycerin 10 last year these feel even better. Would recommend to anyone with wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Brooks Womens Glycerin 11 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
Love these trainers - so comfortable. Fabulous colour and great fit. My fourth pair now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Go faster" shoes, 22 Aug 2014
Great kicks; comfy and supportive. The second time I wore them I smashed my parkrun PB :)