5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Comfortable runs
I have spent so much money on shoes over the past two years, having been told i do/dont overpronate by many different specialists.
I also forked out a fortune for minimalist shoes, which subsequently I decided where fine if you like that sort of thing and good for short distances, but I was so fed up.
Then I got these, I reached the end and just wanted a pair of...
Published 11 months ago by Ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware Not what I ordered
I ordered the wider D size and received the regular size; luckily they were just about wide enough for my feet. They are very comfortable to run in; but had my feet been a little wider they would not have been suitable. Be aware of this as I am not the first person to mention being sent a regular fit instead of a wide fit as ordered.
Published 1 month ago by Molly Wales

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Comfortable runs, 9 Sep 2013
Then I got these, I reached the end and just wanted a pair of comfy shoes so i could just...run.
I tried on both Asics Cumulus and Nimbus but preferred these. Its like running on clouds, with just the right amount of impact absorption without feeling spongy, the right amount padding without being heavy, and just enough bounce enough to push you on without feeling like you are on springs. I adore them, i can now just run and forget about my feet. Plus they look nice too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 8 Dec 2013
These trainers are really comfy and offer good arch support and cushioning also at a really good price. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 18 Dec 2013
I saw these in a local sports shop but managed to get them cheaper online after being recommended them for marathon running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks shoes, 3 Mar 2014
Great for running and I have been told they are the best to run in. Comfortable on soles of feet etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and light, 29 Nov 2013
Excellent running shoes, very comfortable and very light. Nothing to say wrong with them. Frist class would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Runners, 2 Jun 2014
Brooks Runners

The Brooks runners fit exactly as I expected. Delivery was prompt.
I am very happy with them and I ran a marathon PB in them today. 😃

5.0 out of 5 stars great running shoes, 24 July 2014
This is my 3rd pair of Ghosts, although my first of 6th edition (I ran in Ghost 4 previously)
They are lighter than 4s and seem just as well-fitting. I first wore them on 13 mile run with no 'breaking-in' problems. Cushioning is good though there is no squashiness. They are not very flexible, which perhaps makes them no fun on shorter and faster runs, but ensures good support on longer ones.
I use these in rotation with lighter shoes (pure range) and I am planning to run a marathon in these shoes the autumn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good brand for wide feet in general, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Brooks Womens Ghost 6 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
Good brand for wide feet in general.
Although this one is not a wide fit but a medium (B) it is still okay for me. I have different pairs of runner but since I tried the Brooks Ghost I stay with them. The little pro for this pair is the type of laces they use, flat ones which don't untidy itself like a round laces usually do. Will recommend it for a first runners pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Running Trainers, 19 July 2014
Wow, like running on Clouds, these trainers are really springy, and so comfortable, the design is funky too, I got at the best price ever on Amazon. You will not be disappointed. I went up half a size, and its the best decision I made. Will definitely be buying again when these ones have completed the max miles :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware Not what I ordered, 8 July 2014