5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any serious poker player, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Poker Hero - How to Survive, Fight, and Succeed in the modern Poker World (Kindle Edition)
As a fulltime online player of 6 years I'd highly recommend this gem of a book. As games get tougher you need to be constantly working at your game, question is how do we go about this? This book helped me to answer this question. It highlights all the core components of how to be successful at poker, how to go about them and how to measure progress. So I'd recommend this to anyone who's serious about improving their game and likes pointers in 'black and white' (like me) on the process of how to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Poker Book, 27 Mar 2013
A great manual on how to be a poker player. This is not to be confused with how to play poker. All the tools you need to build a curriculum towards your poker training. I particularly liked the mindfulness information and bought a journal today to help focus my training. This, and Tommy Angelo's book are the best poker books I have read. Now to the path...