5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable PJ bottoms, 19 Mar 2013
These are lovely. Although I imagine they're for kids, mine fit me perfectly, are very warm and comfortable and give me another alternative instead of wearing dark or black boys' or men's PJ trousers to bed in winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars PJ.s, 16 July 2013
Sweet little pyjamas well worth the money, even in hospital I felt good so well done and will be hoping to buy something snug for xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 23 May 2013
I loved them amazing fit and so comfy! Amazing for the quality and price they are I definitely the worth a purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars brushed cotton pj bottoms, 16 May 2013
Good price and arrived well within the time stated they are good quality and very warm would recommend to friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Ladies 100% Brushed Cotton Winceyette Disney Minnie Mouse Design Pyjama Bottoms Grey/White Stripe Sizes 8-10 12-14 16-18 20-22 (Apparel)
I bought these to go in my hospital bag for when I go into labour in a few weeks, I was so pleased with them that instead of putting them straight in my bag packed and ready I've decided to wear them. As being comfortable is a bit tricky at the moment it's nice to come home and stick these comfy pyjama bottoms on. They're a perfect length (I hate short pj bottoms) and a nice design too.. All for just £6! Couldn't have asked for more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very snug, 7 Mar 2014
Luv these pj bottoms very good quality and thick and soft bought size 8-10 and fit perfect as they do stretch round waist if ur 10-12 I do recommend 8-10 unless u like them baggy very cheap 2 at £6 pair will b ordering more great quality can't fault it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyjama bottoms, 6 April 2014
Love these pyjama bottoms. Great fit, comfy for lounging or sleeping in. Good value for money. Would definately buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 11 Jan 2014
I love these pyjama bottoms and my 4year old daughter is jealous because she loves Minnie Mouse too, they are really soft and warm great quality and price, would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars warm pyjama bottoms, 27 Nov 2013
winceyette bottoms just right for winter. these are a gift and the person just loves Disney. good quality. the print is lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars scrumptious, 21 Nov 2013
A. L. Cassidy (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
soft material - very comfortable - a good fit - and very snuggly and warm for this cold weather - would recommend this item