5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
These sleeping bags are great! they allow loads of movement, which is what I need as I cannot bear to feel trapped. I could almost do star jumps. Very warm and yet light weight. The real bonus was being able to easily roll it up and it fitted back into it's storage bag easily.
Published 12 months ago by angela savage

3.0 out of 5 stars I purchased 2 of these after reading the reviews. ...
Published 20 days ago by Steve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever sleeping bag, 5 April 2014
I have camped for most of my life and have to say that this is the best sleeping bag I have ever used - comfortable and roomy - warm and cosy. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 7 May 2014
This bag is warm and I love the fact that you can move around in it unlike some other bags.
I nearly gave it 4 stars instead of 5, as the stuff sack could be improved, but that is a minor thing for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars I purchased 2 of these after reading the reviews. ..., 14 April 2015
I purchased 2 of these after reading the reviews. I was surprised the Amazon spec says 3 seasons +18C to -5C but the compression sac that the sleeping bag is stuffed in states 2 season and low:2C comfy:7C extreme:-12C as the temperature range. I guess I'll find out which is right when we use these in May. The size looks massive - lots of wriggle room (also huge when stuffed @45cm long x 25cm diameter,1.7kg)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping bag, 13 Jan. 2014
R. Pooley (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
Brought this for my daughter to use camping in November. The bag is good quality but not thick enough for winter outdoor sleeping, will do up until early autumn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall Good., 19 July 2014
Roomy and comfy. Won't fend off the real cold temperatures, but warm enough on summer nights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value sleeping bag., 21 Aug. 2013
Bought for my six year old son after reading reviews that junior sleeping bags come up small. He is a restless sleeper and his mummy bag kept coming undone and he wrote up cold. I tucked him into this and he was still in it in the morning as snug as a bug in a rug. The extra room meant he could move about freely and it will last him a good few years hopefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious cocoon, 19 May 2014
I bought this sleeping bag as a mad keen camper but who struggles with preferred "Mummy" bags as although I like the warmth the feeling of restriction is not welcome. I am a shade under 6" and 15.5 stone and find this bag tardis like i.e. no restriction around my shoulders and enough room to turn freely in my sleep. I am due to test it fully this coming June and will update the review but so far so very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy sleeping bag., 12 Aug. 2014
Really big and roomy even for an adult. Very soft, and warm. My. 9 yr old used it for camping and loves it so much he likes to sleep in it indoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly warmer than I thought, 16 April 2015
Jag (England, UK) - See all my reviews
Great product that was warmer than I thought.
Sometimes a bit fiddly to close the zip from the inside but I'm guessing that's more due to my inexperience than anything else.
Very comfy and warm, and like the fact that I don't feel enclosed or trapped like I do when using a regular sleeping bag. Would definitely recommend if you have enough space accomodate this (takes up slightly more space than a regular sleeping bag)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›