5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better books
My Son has a few of these books, and I have to say, this is probably my favourite. Lovely illustrations, a lovely little story and interactive too (I know most of them are, but this one's very nicely done). A lovely little book to learn about animals and my Son who's nearly three keeps going back to it... it's certainly a favourite. Would recommend.
Published 21 months ago by MissBeaumont

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading - BEWARE
Published 11 months ago by Sah

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better books, 26 April 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader/Tag Junior Book: Animals Around the World (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading - BEWARE, 19 Feb. 2014
I have a Leapfrog Leap Reader and the book is advertised as a Leapfrog Leap Reader / Tag Junior however it does not work with Leap Readers; it is not compatible. After reading other book reviews on Amazon it would appear that this is not the first time customers are misled. It is misleading having the title in there to suggest it was compatible, as i would have not bought it otherwise. Waste of money and furthermore would cost about half the initial cost to return to Amazon so i am left with quite an expensive book in the end. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leap frog tag Junior book, 8 July 2013
I have bought 7 books for my 2 years old son. Unfortunately the tag pal ( little dog) memory can hold up to 5 books. The Animal Around The World is my son's favourite book so far, with catching song, which he can sing along. The books are very pricey though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas presnt, 1 Jan. 2014
Grandson loved this - he is in hospital and very poorly but this is exactly what he needs whilst in bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent educational fun learning, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a first book to go with the tag for Christmas knowing my daughter loves animals. I am extremely happy and cant believe how many things this book does. Each animal does at least 3 things and that does not include the rhymes music and background noises. My daughter hops with the rabbit and counts the chicks. Excellent book have just bought more in the range hoping they will be as good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2013
good

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 27 April 2013
This is a great book that tests children on animal groupings and names I fully recommend this my son loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars best book for us :), 3 Jan. 2015
Deffo my sons favorite book for his leapreader junior!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2014
nice easy book daughter loves the animals she's 2

1.0 out of 5 stars What is it, 18 Jan. 2014
D. Ridley (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
I bought this item based on the reviews. Now I have it I don't know what it is. The box has a sticker stating "Audio download required" there was no mention of this in the product description. The application will not download onto my computer (an Apple Mac). There is also mention of need to use this book with LeapReader Junior or Tag Junior book pal, I am not sure what all of these are and none of this was explained before purchase. I have done a little research since and think I should have purchased some sort of pen that costs £50. As it is I am left with a cardboard book that states on the front "I talk". But is in fact just a cardboard book. Very disappointed