5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game
I am still playing this game and am thoroughly enjoying it. I prefer this sort of adventure game to any other type. Plenty of puzzles which though not too difficult arnt too easy either. Really good game and will be sad to finish it
Published 17 months ago by Bonnygirl

2.0 out of 5 stars there are many better choices
Published 4 months ago by hfffoman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 5 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy adventure, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Dark Eye (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Great graphics, story. Though you must remember to left and right click on your mouse everything you find look at, read, or pick up in your inventory. Only thing I did not enjoy was the conversations, too long and sometimes not relevant. Spent hours playing it and enjoyed it immensely

2.0 out of 5 stars there are many better choices, 14 April 2014
hfffoman (Kent) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dark Eye (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
As a fan and veteran of adventure games I was sad to find that this is way below the quality of games 10+ years old. The images are poor and the menus are laggy. I only paid 3.99 for it on Steam and I regret even that as a waste of money. I really recommend looking elsewhere. If you haven't played them, consider The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, Culpa Inata, the Last Express, Azraels Tear, Syberia, Al Emmo, or Machinarium.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Eye (PC DVD), 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dark Eye (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This is a great PC game and has a lot of elements of RPG style point and click adventure that I do like, plus the visuals are fantastic. A great title and worth the [price drop, I missed that....never mind..

4.0 out of 5 stars EFFORT, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dark Eye (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I was pleasently surprised when I played this game. It reminded me of adventures from the past. An excellent quest and well worth buying. Just one bad thing, sometimes you are a bit unsure what you are meant to do next, otherwise a must for all questers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Dark Eye (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Buying this was a big mistake as I'm not sure if it's intended for adults. It's an awful, drippy fairy tale. The voice acting is very wooden and soon begins to get tiresome particularly as the talking is endless. The character's movements are equally wooden though the scenery is very pretty. I shall never finish it. Can't understand the good reviews.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dark Eye, 11 Dec 2013
Mr. Cp Madden (Reading UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Eye (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Bought this for my wife, Hope she likes it! I know nothing about this game, so this review will be of no use to you!
Mind you the delivery for this was right on time so I suppose there it that to think on......Ho Hum.

Dark Eye (PC DVD)
Dark Eye (PC DVD) by Merge Games (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
12.79