5.0 out of 5 stars The stuff of life ..., 13 July 2013
This review is from: Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow (Kindle Edition)
The inspiring teachings of a modern day prophet designed to give wise counsel and a pattern for living which brings comfort and peace in a troubled world.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Morman publication, 10 Feb 2013
A specialised book only,I suspect , of interest to Mormans.Could be of interest to a enquiring and open mind ,however

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 21 Jan 2013
I'm so pleased to be able to get this manual on Kindle, the only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is that there are no pictures included, I suppose you have to have Kindle Fire to get them. I have bought 10 and 1 was free!

5.0 out of 5 stars WE CAN ALL LEARN., 2 Jun 2014
As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We all receive a book at the start of the year, based on writings of one of our Prophets, and this one of LORENZO SNOW, is a great read, for both members and non members, having read the original book. This book covers every aspect of the Life and Church life of Lorenzo Snow, and is a great learning tool for every one we all have the ability to make up our own minds about the Church, and the writings of the church prophets, and what can we take from the teachings of our PROPHETS. This book is well worth the read, and you will learn from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth shall prevail!!, 11 Dec 2013
The most profound truths about our purpose for living are contained within this book and other writings from the same Church.
Don't go through the whole of your life without knowing why your here, seek and you'll find! I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teachings from God, 10 Aug 2013
Teachings from the past to help us serve God and our fellow man today. President Snow teachings the Gospel in a simple and straight forward way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my kindle, 8 Aug 2013
I needed a kindle version of this book as I travel a lot, and this fits in with my other church books, all of which I now have on my kindle fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teachings of the Presidents of the Chruch, 23 Jan 2013
Love to take it around with me, but at church it is better to take the book as trying to find specific reading assignments is not easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice for life, 9 July 2013
The advice given is really helpful in just every day living. Words of wisdom that everyone needs to hear today.

Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow
Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints