on 21 April 2013
I keep on finding it to be a fun read with simple, clear and re-readable matter of fact explanations, every one of them produced a 'light bulb on' moment!

Glad I bought it
on 5 July 2013
As a coach I have found some useful concepts to add to my toolbox from this book. We all know that it takes more than 30 minutes to truly fix an issue but this book can Ho you assist others to experience a breakthrough moment on which you can then build.
on 9 November 2013
Very good book, loads of great advice on all aspects of horse riding, just shows there is a lot more to riding than jumping onto a horse and kicking it to go forward.
on 16 June 2014
to the point explanations to the riders at all levels. sofisticated advice with plain writing. will be beneficial to every rider if read and applied carefully.
on 30 March 2015
This has given me the confidence to take control in riding and understanding you can change the norm. Short and to the point, pictures helped too.
on 20 May 2014
I think I was expecting a book; it's a very brief pamphlet, which could have been printed on 4 sides but had several blank pages, it seemed to make it appear more. Good ideas, but rather brief and disappointing
on 10 June 2016
I bought this for my niece who is already an accomplished horse rider. She found it really useful and said it taught her a lot about riding and how to improve.
on 21 September 2014
This book is so simple, it's brilliant. Get the basics right the rest will follow!!! I tried these with my young horse and it is so much easier!
on 8 May 2016
I thought the content was very good.
It certainly gave me a few pointers on where I could improve my riding.
on 2 June 2016
Not a heavy read and after my first lesson exactly the right level to take into my next lesson. Makes sense