Price:£27.50 - £63.10

on 25 December 2013
Spent loads of money over the years on fancy so called water proof boots to walk the dogs in the fields but none of them worked for long. These boots might not win you fashion awards but if you imagine the comfort from your favourite pair of slippers and then imagine the same comfort while walking through wet muddy fields you get to understand what these Truly 100% boots are all about.
They are absolutely brilliant and I never look where I'm treading anymore and I only need to wash 1 pair of socks a day with these, so her in doors is happy too. The lining is warm and spongy which is why I likened them to walking in perfect slippers. This is my first ever review but they deserved one. Thank you Farther Christmas, at last you read my letter this time but the Christmas tree jumper was horrible. My age is 58 but these boots are good for all ages. My whole family have them now and we all look for the deepest puddles to wash them after a filthy winters walk. Enough said, Now buy them and float down to the fields with a smile on your face. The sizes are accurate too.
on 24 December 2013
These boots are really comfortable and warm.

If you are in boots all day they need to be comfortable and these fit that bill. Used to walk dogs in, mucking out they keep feet dry and warm..............almost like a slipper boot.

The whole family use Muck Boots, although different heights, they all perform well.

The only reason I have bought these is to replace the ones that my Puppy fancied and made one even shorter!!
on 13 July 2014
I love this design of Muck boots, the sole has a good grip on slippery mud (unlike some of their other boots). As a professional dog walker I need a comfortable boot that I can wear all day, which these are. The only lt down is that they started to split along the side. I've had to glue them myself with 'storm proof'. I'm sure they would have replaced them but they are the only boots I had and I needed them. Didnt want to buy a substitute pair to wear whilst awaiting new pair.
on 14 February 2014
I am really pleased with these boots, they are really warm and comfortable. They are also easy to get on and off.
on 23 October 2014
Great fit, warm, easy on/off, just can't understand why someone would go to all the trouble of designing a tough boot and not provide decent grips on the sole. The grip supplied is not sufficient in mud.
on 1 September 2014
These are the most comfortable boots I've ever found for dog walking. I've even worn them all summer, though they do look a bit odd with shorts and t shirt :). I keep one pair at home and another in the caravan, with a longer pair for the really nasty winter weather. Well worth the money
on 15 January 2015
These Wellies are a nice fit and are warm waterproof as expected my only concern with them his the tread his wearing down fast and the grip might have been better !!
on 17 November 2014
These are my second pair. I live in mine. remember that wet summer truly they were worn all year. Reason to buy was one split I believe from continuous spade action it got a crease. Was then reluctant to through so wore a bag on one foot. Alas finely able to afford worthy boots. Love there above ankle easy to get on. Warm in winter. Enjoy your pair.
on 4 September 2014
Light and very comfortable and easy to put on. Having a hip replacement very soon and could not get my high Hunters on!
Spoke to several people out walking and they all raved about them.
I have already recommended them to friends.
Am just a bit worried they are very wide at the top so rain might get in but can always turn them down.
on 28 August 2014
2nd pair of these for someone else. Excellent in short grass with heavy dew and confortable enough to walk the dog. Very pleased