VINE VOICEon 25 January 2013
This cover fits the iPod nice and flush, with perfect cutouts for volume, headphones and the power button. It's not quite as gel or silicone as expected, more of a soft plastic (think rubber feet on coasters) but it seems to protect well from dust and scratches.

It's fairly thin so it doesn't add bulk to the sleek iPod, but because of this I can't see it having great damage protection, if you're anything like me and have things in pockets and at the bottom of bags and jelly fingers that constantly drop things. I would also recommend some screen protectors as it leaves the screen open, but other than this it's perfectly adequate and excellent value for money.
on 10 January 2014
For the price I can't complain. It fits perfectly. Is of good quality. It's a good price. The main reason for 5 stars is the customer service. I tend to go through (as I'm sure many do) and put several things into my shopping basket, so I can compare my choices. I accidentally put two of these into my basket and ended up buying two. I only realised my mistake after I had sent the order. So I thought oh well it's not expensive I'll leave it. However, I only received one even though the invoice enclosed said two. I contacted the seller through amazon and said I would like a refund but would accept another cover as the original order of two had been my mistake, I had a very prompt reply, apologies etc. and they refunded immediately. Would definitely recommend the company.
on 27 January 2014
Doesn't cover up the colour too much which is good, good protection for the sides and back and doesn't make the Nano too bulky. Great price!
on 27 February 2013
Fits perfectly and protects my little Nano fantastically.As the case is clear you don't need to worry about matching the colour.
on 9 June 2013
Does what it is intended for. Cheap and cheerful. Arrived promptly, no hassles. What more could one asked of a small cover
on 29 January 2014
Over many years I have learnt through bitter experience the value of protecting those pieces of IT kit that you regularly carry around with you. Drop an unprotected phone or iPod and you will be amazed at how quickly any warranty you thought you had evaporates...

I bought one of these covers to protect my wife's iPod when I bought it for her at Christmas. When she unwrapped said iPod and had put grubby finger prints all over it, I took it off of her, cleaned it off and fitted the cover for her. The cover fitted easily over the iPod and is held securely in place due to a very good fit. The cover is very good condition and does not hinder any of the important controls.

My only reservation is that it could do with a screen protector too as the relatively large (and expensive) screen is left totally exposed when the cover is in place and for some reason Apple have decided to leave the screen proud of the iPod body, thus providing the perfect initiation point for that annoying and probably terminal crack in the screen to initiate from when the iPod is inevitable dropped!

All in all I would thoroughly recommend this product and seller however.
on 8 February 2014
When I first got this, I thought I'd regret not spending a bit more money and getting a "better" one. But, no. I am very pleased with my purchase. It protects my iPod well and is unobtrusive. Just what it should do. So, look no further.
on 28 December 2013
Quick delivery. Great item which does what it says and does it very well.

BTW, I think this is my first ever review.

Merry Christmas to all....
on 29 September 2015
This is a very neat little case. I have a white iPod nano and got the clear cover for it. Im always carrying my nano in my pocket so wanted some protection for it. I bought this as i can't be bothered with flip over covers as i like to be able to get the screen easily.

The case feels rubbery but isn't thick, though the nano is light so this should give protection if its dropped which i can't comment on yet as luckily i have yet to do so. The case at the top i quite a bit thicker than the amount the power button sticks up. The cut out hole though is nicely sized and prefect position and the edge of the hole seems angled a little to give a little easier access to the button. Still i do find i have push my finger in quite hard to get the button. I personally really like this because in the gym i was finding the volume or power button was getting pressed in my pocket if i did a squat or something (not helped as the nano has to be in upside down because the power button is on the bottom!! ugh!). This case has really helped that so for that alone I'm giving it 5 stars!

The case has an open bottom so you just slide the nano in, it was easy.

The cover comes round the front edge a little so you can lie the iPod down on its face without worry of the screen getting scratched but what i like is that there is also a little extra clearance around the screen. Im using a screen protector and the cover doesnt interfere with it at all. Sometimes i find covers are too snug and they touch the screen protectors at the edge and end up making them peel off.

The case is also quite smooth so doesnt seem to be getting discoloured yet. I often find rubbery cases that are clear picking up colour from my pocket etc but so far so good.
on 24 April 2013
A perfect fit, great colour match for the iPod and doesn't seem to increase the size of the unit much (maybe I just have fat fingers).

Very pleased.