4.0 out of 5 stars Stand proud, stand tall!, 9 Mar 2013
I saw this toy in the playroom of my litle relatives (aged eight and four). It was a sorry sight, thickly enveloped in dust and clearly no use in terms of creative play. The girls had in fact succeeded where so many Time Lords have failed, by managing to shove a Dalek into a corner and neutralise its destructive power by making it feel thoroughly ashamed of itself. Although that wouldn't make for very good telly I suppose. Anyway, I managed to liberate the Dalek from their house and transport it back to mine. No easy task, since I didn't have time to deflate it. If you hear news reports of a yellow Dalek being chauffeured around Essex in a Nissan Micra in early March 2013, you'll at least know where those reports originated.

On the plus side, that is a very good thing. This Dalek definitely holds its inflatable shape unlike my own gasbag, which has now been usurped by it. I had the black, four foot version, which was all well and good but did leave a great deal to be desired in terms of the erectness of his eye stick. Call me old fashioned if you like - and this is going to sound rather horribly like something my ex-wife used to say to me, I'm sure - but if a thing is supposed to be erect it had better at least make at least a halfhearted stab at it. It had better at least be something worth boasting about. Someone just walked over my grave there, I'm sure of it. Anyway, there are no such worries with this particular Dalek , who is still standing rigid and proud and who is currently giving the illusion of trundling down my garden path. He's held in place by a loop of string and a few of those plastic garden ties and he does look the business. He was definitely worth stealing, let's put it that way. As for my original version, I'm trying to decide whether to chuck him out or to send him to a specialist clinic. I'll have to think about that one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son LOVED this!!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Doctor Who Dalek - Over 1m tall - Various Colours Available (Toy)
This is great for a Dr Who fan...my 9 year old son loved this Dalek - as did his friends!