5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it
good value as now £60 everywhere. Kids love playing with ut especiall when it talks to the other furby cheers
Published 21 months ago by Mr. Andrew Barnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Marble game replaced with furby boom
I ordered 2x when they were £18 each needless to say like so many others I had 2x crappy marble games come through- not amused! After a very long chat over Amazons live chat customer support I was happy that I now have 2 Furby booms that have been delivered for the same £18 each I originally paid and a refund coming for the games!
Published 18 months ago by richardskat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 8 July 2013
This review is from: B-Daman Crossfire: Surge Strike Arena or Vertigo Spin Arena (Toy)
My daughter loves her furby :) has come on along way since I was a child. The app is brilliant and interacts well with it. Will get another furby friend for it :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Mysteriously cancelled, 1 Nov. 2013
I ordered this item at the bargain price of £13.99 plus £15.07 postage. (Weird pricing structure - but overall still a pretty good deal).

My order was cancelled by the seller, OrangeSells, with the message
'I have just been informed by the warehouse that they have noticed your item was damaged when processing your order.
We have tried to find the item from another supplier with no luck, and we no longer have this item available in stock so we have had to cancel your order. Your payment has been refunded in full and will appear on your statement shortly.'

:-(

4.0 out of 5 stars Furby yay :D, 29 Oct. 2013
I ordered the furby lightning zap on the 21st october, then reviews started popping up that it was in fact a marble game, was worried and confused about what I'd end up with but luckily I received an actual furby!
seems to be luck of the draw with what you get, if it was at the price it is now I wouldn't dare risk it! :(

but I am happy with what I got, I have tested it out and didn't want to take the batteries out again, I wanted to play! :(
but sadly I had to, going to have a very very happy daughter on christmas day (and mummy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning zap furby, 28 Oct. 2013
Charlotte Hillsdon "lotty" (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fab! bought this furby whilst on offer for £18. Looking at other reviews, it seems not everyone received a furby at this price, guess I was lucky! My son will love it, been put away for christmas