5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it
good value as now £60 everywhere. Kids love playing with ut especiall when it talks to the other furby cheers
Published 14 months ago by Mr. Andrew Barnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Marble game replaced with furby boom
I ordered 2x when they were £18 each needless to say like so many others I had 2x crappy marble games come through- not amused! After a very long chat over Amazons live chat customer support I was happy that I now have 2 Furby booms that have been delivered for the same £18 each I originally paid and a refund coming for the games!
Published 12 months ago by richardskat

3.0 out of 5 stars Marble game replaced with furby boom, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: B-Daman Crossfire: Surge Strike Arena or Vertigo Spin Arena (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, 14 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars what a pain in the bum this company are, 8 July 2014
So I contacted them to see if they were selling marble game or furby. Obviously I was shocked when they insisted it was the latest furby boom. Then I had a message saying they had pink only

Not great for a boy but for the price of though I'd take it..... furby turned up in a scruffy ripped up box with pink and white fur at the top so presumably this would be a pink and white furby,no there's was a filthy battered black and pink furby. Obviously as a good not appropriate

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 9 Dec 2013
Got for a good price, Tried it out quickly to check it works and my son is going to love it christmas day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item received, 24 Nov 2013
Mrs. Ca Hetherington "Lilys Mumma" (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this expecting a Furby lightning Zap - instead I got a B-Daman crossfire marble game sent to me! Thought the price seemed too good to be true!! In fairness, Amazon were fantastic in sorting it out and I received a Furby in the end and they honoured the price, so it all worked out well as I paid a fantastic price and will have one happy little girl come christmas morning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointed, 21 Oct 2013
I ordered a Furby Lightning zap, reading all about it it sounded fantastic, a furby that interacts etc..I got a game!! totally NOT what I ordered. I am so disappointed, more to the point was asked to return it to Italy and I had to pay to return it, even though they said they would return the money with in a month! I so do not recommend this product. If I get my money back I will go into a shop and get one. I will probably not get one intime now for my daughter's birthday.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam alert!, 8 Nov 2013
Ordered the yellow teal furby for xmas for my daughter. Instead came a white plush furby that can be bought of a market for under £10. I better get a refund!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!!!!, 25 Oct 2013
Ordered this for my little boys birthday and a cheap tacky marble game arrived not impressed!!! Avoid avoid!! Not the first time this has happened amazon need to sort it out!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars " What the Hell is This", 21 Nov 2013
I ordered a Furby on special offer and you sent me a totally different order.My furby was replaced with a totally different item.Who kept my furby I would love to know who replaced my furby with a totally different toy.THAT IS THE REASON I don't review,pay me to review or give my my cheap furby

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, a bit annoying for parents, 24 Aug 2013
The kids love this toy. It seems to be funny and entertaining.
The only downside (or a feature) - it does not have an off-button, so you have to keep quiet for few minutes for it to go into sleep mode. It may be problematic in some situations (do not take it on the plain!).