4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking
Bought a pair for my 3yo who is abit small for his age. He started a school nursery and needed shoes to go with uniform. They are lovely shoes but 2 weeks into term and holes are forming at the toe and I need to buy him some new shoes.
Published 4 months ago by Miss K

1.0 out of 5 stars Product description is misleading!
It is NOT real leather. It is obvious when you get them. It says so on the shoes, opposite to what's said on product description.
Published 20 months ago by S. Ivanova

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Product description is misleading!, 8 July 2013
S. Ivanova - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT leather, 30 Jan. 2014
Please Amazon get the description changed. 'Cheap old synthetic'. waste of my time ordering and waiting for them. Very disappointed, unusual for Skechers I have bought many pairs for myself over the years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Big fitting!, 6 Sept. 2013
Was rather disappointed with these sketchers! They were such big fitting that I had to go out and purchase a new pair at the last minute in the local shoe shop! I suppose my son can wear them at a later date!

2.0 out of 5 stars first con of 2014, 8 Jan. 2014
not real leather and slight seconds only good thing about them is the tread as he walks to school may stop him slipping over will not buy again in all its just a good con but only for amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of Money, 26 Aug. 2014
We purchased these for my son for school. First, the material is not leather as advertised. Also, they are made quite poorly and almost fell apart in a few weeks. While they fit as expect and the bottom tread was made well, I was very disappointed overall. My husband and I have owned sketchers in the past, but after this I would think twice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 30 Sept. 2012
These seem cheaply made, smelt plasticy and looked as if they would scratch easily. I was unimpressed and will be returning to clarks in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Waste of Money., 12 July 2014
Awful quality. Not leather. Plastic is peeling away. They looked 6 months old after 3 weeks. A waste of hard earned money. Very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking, 31 Oct. 2014
I must say though my son does have a tendency to drag his feet so the tops do get scuffed so it is not the items fault that the holes are forming. I won't be buying Sketchers again for him untill he stops this as I cannot afford a new pair every fortnight!

3.0 out of 5 stars sketchers, 18 Jun. 2014
These are ok for the price. I jusy wish they were leather and they aren't. Also I thought they would be more wide fitting and they aren't.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Shoes, 14 July 2014
These shoes don't last very long if you are purchasing them for an 8 yr old boy. The tops stay in decent condition but the soles wear out very quickly if they are used daily for school. Poor quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›