on 6 January 2014
When playing it the second game I was already answering questions I had answered in my first game!
By the 3rd/4th go I was finding about 75% of the questions were repeats!
Must be about 50-60 different questions on here max!
on 11 January 2014
Initial thoughts were very good app, but scoreboard didn't work and questions repeated after only two or three goes. Disappointed with overall performance.
on 30 November 2013
Let me tell you why this is terrible
1. The game costs money that is not worth it
2. The picture board makes no sense. It confuses me how you can have Gareth Barry in two different pictures
3. It gives you about ten seconds to uncover the mystery guest.
4. I pick football for the home and away challenge. I had not one question on football
5. There is nowhere near enough time to read all the possible answers in the what happens next challenge
6. The captain's challenge is impossible and it bugs
7. The keyboard is ridiculous.
If you took the time to understand and read why this is a horrible app, thankyou
on 8 February 2013
I bought this game thinking it would be really good but once I get past the first round it says it can't respond and loses all the previous score. If it didn't do this it would be a great game.
on 27 December 2012
It's an decent concept for an app but the keyboard in the game isn't lined up correctly making it.hard to play.
on 21 February 2013
great little app for keeping the older boys happy and one for the sports fans alike , quite like the show
on 29 December 2013
I've just bought this app and have played it a few times and have had the same questions come up nearly every time!
on 13 March 2013
I have played the game about 15 - 20 times and seem to get the same questions over and over again! Will be deleting it shortly.
on 13 September 2013
Good fun and choice of categories. Questions become a bit repetitive after a while and you get to know all the answers so not as challenging.
on 15 January 2014
Questions are repeated consistently and in the same game as you are playing, the picture board round has six squares and some have the same person behind. In the mystery guest, in two player mode, the exact same film came up for both players. Could have been a great game, however it is rubbish. If you get this you will be disappointed.