Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 17 April 2013
I have read this book from cover to cover. I have enjoyed cooking from it. It is a book you could easily put on weight with!
on 2 August 2013
I got the Kindle version and it's not great. but for 99p what can I expect. I am a former employee of DK and they do beautiful books but the Kindle version is poor.
on 2 July 2013
Saw it in the library and tried it out, so good just had to have a copy of my own. The instructions are clear and the food it good.
on 2 February 2014
pies pies nothing more to say.If you can't find your pie here then try another planet.this is one of the better books.
on 6 July 2013
This book has everything anyone needs to make perfect pies. Every pie recipe any one is are likely to need.
on 18 July 2013
This quality book makes you want to make and 'eat all the pies'.

Great recipes well written simple instructions for pies, pasties and tarts.

Gives praise to all pastry types with recipes for Puff, Shortcrust, Suet, Hot Water, Strudel, Wheat Free, Biscuit, Crumble
and even your Cobbler.

More of the lovely pictures of pies would have been nice,
but there still enough to sharpen the appetite.

There's a pie for everyone in this book whether savoury, spicy or sweet.
on 11 October 2014
I expected better from a DK publication. The recipes are probably very good, but the Kindle version is constructed from pages in picture form so the text cannot be enlarged, one of the main reasons for purchasing for Kindle. Each page has been scanned as a graphic! Arghh.

I hope there will be a revision of this book, with mobi format that would be easier to read. Coloured backgrounds to the graphics add to the frustration and render the book difficult to decipher.
on 14 July 2013
An excellent book for baking pies for the beginner would definitely recommend it. Ideal in kindle from as you can prop your tablet out of the way with recipe visible.
on 3 December 2013
Only after I purchased this did I realise it doesn't work on my Kindle Paperwhite, but only on apps. Have on my phone, but screen size makes it difficult to read - especially because there is extremely small text. Might be better on a larger compatible tablet. Having said thta, appears to be a very nice book, with a lot of good recipes. Perhaps the print copy of this would have been better
on 27 May 2013
When I purchased this book, I had no experience of making pies. This book has introduced me to pie making (baking) in a big way. The instructions are so good that a novice like me has found it easy to bake pies. I recommend this book.