4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
So easy to understand. Good instructions and projects. Started knitting again after many yeara and this book has helped me back into this fab hobby
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I ordered this as I had looked at the hardcover version in store. Unfortunately I didn't read the reviews and I too am very disappointed that it is not the full version by any means. Especially disappointed with Amazon if you want the Kindle books to be bought. Please put a fair description on the Kindle books or I for one will not be buying them.
Published 1 month ago by debs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Mar. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 26 Jan. 2015

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacking, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: A Little Course in Knitting (Kindle Edition)
I saw the hard version of this book and thought it would be handy to have it on kindle, but this version is missing most of what is in the original book. Disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book - useless for Nexus!, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: A Little Course in Knitting (Kindle Edition)
Bought the kindle version of this and was hugely disappointed. Unless my Nexus is still hiding some app from me, I am quite unable to increase size of print/images on it and, even with my strongest glasses on, it's too much effort to read the smaller print. Very disappointed. The book looks fabulous and just what I wanted. Will now have to buy it again in paper form.
Would have given it 5 stars if I had ordered it first as a printed book! It is exactly what I wanted and looks really clear and easy to follow with excellent pictures. Very short though; it really is a 'Little Course on Knitting', so don't expect a full book-length book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015