5.0 out of 5 stars very consize, interesting and useful guide.
I would recomment the New York City Guide to any visitor to New York. It gives first class information on what to do and visit, where to eat etc. One of the best guides I have come across.
Published 14 months ago by Jacques Harel

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy the book don't use the kindle edition
I like top 10 books. Trouble is I bought the kindle edition of this one. Big mistake. It really doesn't work. I would go as far as to say they should not have offered a kindle edition it does them no justice.
Published 8 months ago by Anonymous Me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very consize, interesting and useful guide., 21 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: New York City: New York City (Kindle Edition)
Up to DK's usual high standards. Lots of information and beautifully illustrated. The ideal guide for anyone visiting New York.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good portable guide, 11 Mar 2013
Typical DK guide. Plenty of information abd well illustrated. Small and useful for taking on aircraft etc where space and weight are limited.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy the book don't use the kindle edition, 10 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars DK Guides always useful, 14 April 2014
I love the way the DK Guides are laid out and the information they contain is always interesting and useful. I bought this copy as it was smaller and more concise than the other DK Guide to NYC which I already own. Lots of facts about the main sights of the city and places off the beaten track too.
What I found most useful was the map inside the cover, the subway map and the separate pull out map. It was easy to carry around and I felt I didn't look to much of a tourist when I needed to consult it for directions or information.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was bought for my granddaughter!, 19 Feb 2014
My 23 year old granddaughter visited NY in January this year for the first time. I didn't ask her if the book was useful but, having had other city books in the same series, I know it would have been helpful to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read for New York ., 17 Feb 2014
What can I say ,helped me so much on my firet visit to New York, great detail of all the interesting places,and best of all fits in your pocket, good buy .

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Maps and some good tips, 12 Feb 2014
I think with a place as large as NYC it is difficult to write a guide book.

The advice given on travelling to Brooklyn is fairly bad. It could do with more unique recommendations. All in all it is adequate.

4.0 out of 5 stars new york travel guide, 26 Jan 2014
very helpful while i was in NY
very easy to understand and lots of information
good pictures full of general knowledge and history of the city too

while we were there we found most of the places in the book , would consider buying another for our next trip
away to Greece if they have one !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 25 Jan 2014
Great little book to help plan for a tip and then use while you're there. If you want to travel even lighter, just use the pull out map and mark a few things on. Lots of information packed in to suit all different visitors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›