on 13 May 2014
This was bought for a friend who had a serious car accident which affected his memory. This game is excellent for brain stimulation
on 28 December 2013
He's lost his confidence and thinks lots of things are beyond him but I just showed him one picture. Guided him about what he might want to look out for and then asked the questions on the back. He did really well and is OK about playing it now, with mum, who he will enjoy explaining it to at the very least.
on 31 December 2013
Excellent game enjoyed by all the family, it really keeps you thinking!! I bought it for my parents for Christmas and I will buy more versions
on 23 January 2014
Great fun for young and old, we bought it for my farther in law for christmas, we played with all ages around a table, kids aged 4 to 74 !
on 18 January 2015
Great fun over Christmas. Delightfully uncompetive it provided many nostalgic talking points.
These Brainboxes are a really good way for children to learn and discuss topics not to mention the improvement in focussed concentration. Thank you Brainboxes developers.
on 10 January 2015
Nicely packaged, in fact it was fun working out how to open the box - the first brain teaser. A really entertaining game that brings back good memories as well as improving your own! You can even let younger people join in the fun.
on 28 March 2015
We played this game at a friend's home and immediately decided to buy one for ourselves. It is an excellent game.
on 7 October 2014
great fun,but still a bit challenging,you are often caught out by the least obscure items.
on 11 October 2014
we have 2 other versions of these games and they are great fun for all family members.
on 5 December 2015
I bought this as a novelty present for my in-laws, they have had hours of fun with it