5.0 out of 5 stars comfort
Excellent in every way. They wear well, they wash well and I will be purchaing many many more pairs in the not too distant future.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Sally W. Sinclair

2.0 out of 5 stars ENORMOUS!!
Published 5 months ago by JoJo8700

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 13 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars very soft, 20 July 2013
Arrived promptly. Lovely soft garment and excellent fit. Price slightly lower than seen elsewhere but still feel it is high for a garment like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bridget Jones knickers, 28 Jun 2013
Have a few pairs of Sloggi's already, so assumed ordering same as previous. Upon delivery realised hadn't done my research, these are made of cotton and have a 'mans' type band at waist. Originally bought as boy shorts to wear under jeans, but found them invaluable to wear under my summer skirt, as they were not only extremely comfortable but also gave me reassurance should a breeze catch my skirt I would not be embarrassed. So an all round result.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 28 Jun 2013
comfortable, wash well and last well. Recommend them to anyone and everyone. Very good value. Why do I have to add more words when the only one needed is EXCELLENT

5.0 out of 5 stars not your grannys big knickers, 23 Feb 2013
just as comfey and warm as you can get, not much of a vpl, great for cold weather and don't look frumpy!

5.0 out of 5 stars God bless Sloggi, 19 Mar 2014
Consistently comfortable. Launder brilliantly. I prefer to wear size 18 instead of my regular size 16 to ensure perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars finally found comfort, 25 Feb 2014
I have an allergy to latex so elastic is a pain for me because these show none at all they are great and fit a treat. I held back about giving a comment on them until washing them a few times they went back into shape every time. The only reason for not giving them five stars is the price a bit high I think but needs must and will buy them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars ENORMOUS!!, 17 Jan 2014
I ordered and received Size 18 because my usual size (22) wasn't available in this style, which is a good job as it turns out. The Size 18 is enormous and stretches further with wear during the course of the day. I was attracted to the style because it looked (from the photo) as if the length was nice and deep (from crutch to waist) and it looked as if the leg-holes would fit better than the gaping leg-holes you seem to get with larger sizes. (Do the manufacturers just use the same pattern and scale everything up?) Unfortunately, this was not the case and the leg-holes were even wider than the full brief version. I'm so disappointed because these are not cheap and I expected a much better fit for the money. I may try them again, but will be ordering in a much smaller size, if I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, 10 July 2014
They fit perfect , really comfy will buy more ..

5.0 out of 5 stars ... second order for these shorts as I was so pleased with the first ones I received, 9 July 2014
This is my second order for these shorts as I was so pleased with the first ones I received. Highly recommend for anyone looking for comfortable underwear, I have to give them 5 stars as I cannot think of any reason to award them less !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›