5.0 out of 5 stars Triumph Doreen Luxury Bra
This is a very pretty bra and has a good shape and gives firm support to the larger lady. I had been unable to find anymore in the shops so was delighted to find in on Amazon. Triumph Doreen bras are all a great fit and very comfortable - but this luxury one is rally lovely.
Published on 3 Feb. 2013 by Jane Juliet

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for big boobs
The fabric and construction of this bra are faultless. However if you are a fuller-bosomed woman it does give a madonna-esque pointy silhouette.
Published 7 months ago by Miss L. Poole

5.0 out of 5 stars Triumph Doreen Luxury Bra, 3 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This might be an oldie but its a goldie, 10 July 2013
J. Mclennan (north of Scotland) - See all my reviews
This bra is so comfortable and the straps don't slip off my shoulders - a problem I have with other bras. This is the umpteenth one I've had in this style and I hope Triumph keep making it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 19 Jun. 2013
I hadn't bought any Triumph bra for quite some time but the specific bra proved me wrong! It fits perfectly, it is elegant and what about its firm, comfort support. I am going to buy it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 April 2014
I always wear this bra now as it is very comfortable and the most supportive I have found. I have tried others but this is my favourite

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 19 Dec. 2013
S. J. Tracey "Wooster" (Dunoon Scotland) - See all my reviews
If you want shape and a good line then this bra is a must,survives many many washes, this my 3rd one in eight years,.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear, 12 Dec. 2013
Making the switch from underwire to these bra's was the best thing I ever did, much more comfortable, less rashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Doreen bra, 13 Mar. 2014
Lovely fit, it gives me back my shape. More feminine than the standard Doreen bra. Like the satin finish. May get another one but have to wait as they are a tad expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for big boobs, 17 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 Dec. 2013
at last a bra that really fits well worth the money, and ordering another. would recommend them if any one asked

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 23 Mar. 2015
This bra does not give the exact same degree of support as the Original Doreen which we all know and love but it does a very good job all the same and managed to keep raised up my large 38E very droopy breasts. It is very comfortable and has a more natural look than the original Doreen which is rather pointy. I checked one of my old Triumph bras Fleur which is available on Amazon so I will be buying that sometime in the near future. The Fleur bra covers the whole breast area with soft fabric whereas this design does not. It it half lace and half soft fabric. This is a very supportive bra and is very very comfortable indeed. I did notice that the Fleur bra is higher on the sides thereby covering my flab so for me a Triumph Fleur is more appropriate to suit my needs. But this is a great comfy bra and of the standard and workmanship that one would expect from Triumph. If I had not known Fleur was more suitable for my needs I would have brought this bra.