5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down
Published 23 months ago by Soffia

3.0 out of 5 stars Meaudium
It was ok because it was sad and and a little bit boring. But I liked it still. Not as good as Lilly alone.
Published 10 months ago by CharlieT

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
Queenie is an amazing novel by Jacqueline Wilson - I couldn't put it down. The story is narrated by Elsie Kettle, and Elsie lives with her Nan. When Elsie's Nan gets TB she has to go into hospital, and Elsie's Mum comes to look after her. But then Elsie herself starts to limp, and when they go to the doctor they find out that she has got TB of the leg. Elsie has to go to hospital and she tells lots of stories to all the other children, and she becomes friends with a nurse called nurse Gabriel. The ward also has a cat called Queenie, and every night Queenie climbs up onto Elsie's bed and she pretends that Queenie can talk. Elsie and her Nan wanted to go and see the coronation, but instead Sir David orders televisions for each ward. What I liked best about this book was the way it was narrated: I feel like I know Elsie very well. I would like Elsie for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
This book is truly amazing the feelings felt are greater than any other Jacqueline Wilson book and read the after page to find out if what elsie does it is truly inspiring

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!!!!!<3, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
This book is AMAZING! It makes you feel sad, frustrated, happy. At some parts you feel that you are Elsie! Best book I've read so far! I recommend it to anyone.( oh and by the way unabashedly your book report is Lies! Maybe you don't like her books cause you don't really want to enjoy them, it isn't just about bullies and boys shoes and she's scared of the dark) Best books ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Sep 2013
Robert Dh Levison "H" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Queenie (Hardcover)
My daughter, 11 years old read it immediately, in 1 go. She liked the story very much and found it easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book so far!, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
(Written by 9- year old daughter): This book is the best Jacqueline Wilson book I have read on kindle and book.The basic idea is that the main character,Elsie,really wants to see the 1952 Coronation but she gets ill.She has to go to hospital and misses the coronation.She is really disappointed.But she gets a nice surprise.The cover shows Elsie and the hospital's cat,Queenie.At the end of the book,Elsie adopts one of her kittens and calls it Princess.I definitely love this book and I would recommend it to all Jacqueline Wilson fans.This book is excellent and I really want a sequel to come out.I also think this book is ideal for children who want to have a go at reading these books.I started reading this the day that it came out and I was so attached that I couldn't turn my kindle off until bedtime and I finished it the day after.The best bit is that the description is so good I thought I was part of the story and I could see everything.This is the best Jacqueline Wilson book ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Queenie, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book because it had a very unusual storyline. I felt sorry for Elsie because her mum didn't really care about her and her Nan was very ill. I'm glad she had a happy ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
Epic book sad at some times but still epic one of my favourite Jacqueline Wilson books love this book so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
It's a good book and quite sad in places I would definitely read it again and recommend it to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 22 Aug 2013
L. E. Cooper "Lindsey" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Queenie (Audio CD)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This was ordered thinking it was a book, We put it on and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, it's a really lovely story and is great for bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Queenie!, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love this book! I can't get enough of it!
Elise life is mixed up but she somehow battles through it!
It is such a heart touching story!
One of Jackys best!