on 16 December 2014
Love the two compartments great for holding your powder & vitamins/supplements. Seems durable enough so far! Colour is good - just as it looks in the picture! I would note that the actual big liquid container is only 600ml! DON'T BE TRICKED INTO THINKING ITS 800ML. I am guessing that 800ml is the 3 compartments altogether but the liquid container is only 600ml - which for me, is plenty space.
on 29 September 2013
I wasn't sure whether to buy this because there were bad reviews on here but other websites had really good reviews of this so i went ahead and bought it anyway! i have to say, unlike the other reviews IT HASN'T BROKEN YET! and i've had it for 2 months soooo ...
on 15 February 2015
I've tried a number of shakers, including Maximuscle Shaker Bottle, cheaper copies and even a Camelbak Performance Bottle. The Smartshake is by far the best. I say this because it includes the best elements of the Maximuscle and Camelbak and combines them. These are: a sieve element that makes sure your supplements mix and a tight seal on the screw top and mouth piece that ensures no liquid escapes.

It's a very simple and great design and means I use it for pre-work out supplements, during workout water, and post-work out protein shake. The optional containers at the bottom, assist in the carrying of the supplements. It really is genius through simplicity.
on 22 June 2015
This is a brilliant shaker, which is much better than my last. I have previously bought shakers that have leaked and caused a mess, this one is different and the liquid is always secure. The compartments are incredibly useful for all of my pre and post workout supplements and these are secure too. The best thing though, is that there is not a horrible smell left after use, which is definitely a pleasant surprise.
on 4 May 2016
I purchased this product as I quite liked the concept of being able to carry my powder and pills in one unit. So I started to read reviews on this product and kept seeing 'My shaker broke' reviews which kept putting me off. I then decided to take the plundge and just buy it, It arrived the next day as promised, the build quality seemed fine. The top cap was quite stiff when I first opened it but not to the point I had to yank it open. There was no leakages or powder dropping out even whilst the shaker was filled with 550ml of water and 2 scopes of protein powder on the lower compartment and layed on my car seat whilst i drove to the gym. However just one thing to note..... this will only really effect you depending on the protein powder you use, I use a protein powder from USN and their scopes are quite large compared to companies like Whey Optimum, I was just about able to put 2 scopes of USN Anabolic Mass protein powder in the lower compartment. So keep note incase you take a higher intake of protein scopes per serving. Other then that loving this product
on 2 March 2014
DELIVERY WAS FAST - VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT- ITS EASY TO USE AND WASH.
VERY HAPPY WITH IT SO BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE
on 14 November 2013
Now on my third shaker. All previous broke. Why did I buy another? It's a good solution to the shake problem.
on 10 July 2014
Awesome shaker! Secure fit and does not leak, although you have to dry the rim if you take the lid off to re-fill with water as it gets wet and flicks everywhere when you shake. Only an issue if you fill with water to rinse and drink. Looks smart, feels good and secure and really handy to have those extra compartments attached.
on 28 February 2013
would not recommend this to any one!! The product is not exactly how it is portrayed, very deceiving, and add insult to injury the top cover completely came apart just one weekafter it was delivered. using for just one day.!!VERY Disappointed!!!!!!!!.
on 16 May 2016
This is a fantastic protein shaker. It is high quality and very convenient, being able to carry extra protein with me is great!

The shaker mixes well, no leaking and I've had it months. Easy to clean and eaily the best shaker I have had!

Thanks!