on 16 July 2013
these sandals i bought in a bigger size 8.5 for my little toddler whose size 7,so he can grow into them now i know why there popular as they are the best kids well constructed sandal ive ever bought thats why i gave them five stars,my little boy loves them,he feels safe and stable and secure when hes running and they look cool,they came in a lovely box and delivery was very good,well worth it.
on 10 August 2013
The sizing is potentially a little small. My son was measured between a 5 and 5.5, so I ordered a size 6 sandal and any smaller would definitely have been wrong. My son needed to wear socks with the sandals (!!) for a couple of days until the straps loosened up a bit, but now he says that they are comfy and he is happy with them. They are well made, good quality sandals.
on 27 July 2013
Started looking for sandals in July and very little left in the shops, as Autumn/ Winter stuff now out. Found these on Amazon, my son loves them. Brilliant fit and very comfy. They look fab too ! Would def buy again.
on 28 June 2013
these shoes retail in Greece 60 euros plus, so was pleased to find them at almost half the price inc delivery. geox are great quality for kids, very durable can be smart or casual wear. my 4 yr old loves and them wore them straight away. great value and am sure will last us the summer.
on 11 June 2013
My son loves his new Geox. Their size is a bit small but they DON'T smell because of the holes on the sole. My son even noticed this and mentioned it
on 9 July 2013
My son has a bad relationship with shoes, no other make lasts him more than 5 minutes except for Geox! They are very hard wearing but also very comfortable, I have never heard him complain that any pair of Geox shoes hurts/rubs him when he first starts to wear them. These sandals are excellent for the summer, he goes to sports summer camp in them & we also do lots of walking on rough terrain with the dog, so they are very sturdy too. Geox shoes are pricier than other brands but, I feel, well worth paying the extra.
on 2 December 2013
Sandals are great. Son loves them. Will order for future sizes. Great quality and price. Thank you very much for your support
on 1 July 2014
Like this brand, I know it is of good quality so I bought this as a gift for my nephew, and fits him just fine
on 9 May 2013
The most comfortable sandals I have ever purchased so much so that my daughter bought a pair for our grandson.
on 6 December 2014
Great quality and price small fittings but lasted the summer