5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, comfortable, keep you cool
I've just joined a gym and needed some suitable clothes to wear. Bought these and they arrived the next day in time for my first proper session. They are a good fit, very comfortable and quite supportive too. There is a kind of mesh bit round the back of the waistband which meant I didn't get sweaty and the legs are not too tight, just right.

My only comment...
Published 12 months ago by BlueCat

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat sizing
Sizing is on the small side and light weight material, if you are an in-between size I'd recommend going up.
Published 9 months ago by Ms Emma L Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, comfortable, keep you cool, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: adidas Climacool Training Core 3S Women's Tight 3/4-Length Trousers (Sports Apparel)

My only comment would be that I wasn't sure what size to order, so knowing that fitness clothing tends to only cater for smaller sizes I went for the XL. On the label it says they are size 20-22 - I'm an 18-20 so they fit okay fortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 26 Sept. 2013
these are really comfy will be buying more.nce and snugg fit...my a*** looks great in them so my husband says.

5.0 out of 5 stars so good, I'm buying another pair, 10 Nov. 2013
Great fit - fits on natural waist, easy to move around in. Washed up really well and dried naturally overnight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat sizing, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 May 2014
I simply love it. I am size 10-12 and M fit me very well. I will be buying it in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 10 July 2014
Lovely material and so comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but..., 28 Jun. 2014
These are alright, they are a good fit overall but the left leg twists around at the calf because it is a bit loose I think. The fabric is quite thick so I wouldn't recommend for summer jogging. I bought a pair in an Adidas shop a few years ago and they are a thinner fabric.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive trousers, 23 Jun. 2014
Very nice trousers but three quarter length did not suit me. Prefer long length. Would recommend to anyone liking the three quarter style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 April 2014
These are the best leggings I have ever brought, don't stretch at all, very comfy. Only down side no pockets but can't have it all,

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing adidas accessory!, 5 April 2014
Great quality for a good price. A little loose near the knees but will be appreciated in the warmer weather!! Definitely recommend!🙌