4.0 out of 5 stars Very tight, 19 Feb 2014
BekiRyan (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
Love DC's, However usually end up buying the mens size 6, these were quite tight fitting and ripped my feet to shreds for a few weeks before I wore them in.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovelovelove, 14 Feb 2014
My third pair of DC's from this seller and always perfection, arrives when it says it will and fits like a glove.

would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Definitely worth the price and the wait (even brought my mom some.. shes 52 bless her she loved them)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky shoes, 14 Dec 2013
Gary Wilson - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Shoes Women's Court Graffik Se Ladies Skateboarding Shoe (Apparel)
These are a very well made and stylish pair of trainers, especially with the funky laces. My daughter loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, and stylish!, 12 Jan 2013
D. Malone "Debs" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I've always found skate shoes such as these very comfortable to wear. They're nice and warm during the winter (provided you don't step into any deep puddles). They're also rather stylish without being too in your face. I quite like the different colours used in different parts of the shoe, pink laces, blue graphics, purple sole and green interior.
The only one complaint I would have is that the laces feel a little too short if you lace them up all the way to the top. They're still tie-able though. I usually hate paying too much for shoes, but I find DC shoes last me for years, and are always a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 28 Dec 2012
No cons. My 13 year old loves these shoes, she won't share them :D. Nice color combination, very comfortable. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars appreciated gift, 27 Aug 2010
i purchased these shoes for my daughter, and she was over the moon with them. I was over the moon too, with the price, what a bargain. I will definetly look on amazon when i want to purchase other things,

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes!!, 17 Aug 2010
Got these shoes for my daughter (15) and she adores them!!! So do I, they are the most comfortable trendy trainers ever. The sizing was perfect, not always the way with shoes, shop bought or otherwise. They are about 2 months old now, worn by us both and still in perfect condition....very hard wearing, no fading or scuffing. Total price with Amazon INCLUDING post and packaging was around 25.00, a steal in comparison to buying anywhere else!!!
Top marks for these, no fault to find at all with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes., 16 Oct 2009
G. Hart "Gemz" (UK) - See all my reviews
I really love wearing these shoes. I get lots of compliments on them specially for the detail on the side and the colours. They are so comfortable but like most shoes you do have to break them in a bit first but even that doesnt take too long :D
And for the price I paid WOW. BARGAIN!

4.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy, 11 Jun 2011
perfect style and comfort. i accidently bought 2 pairs the same and unfortunately couldnt find how to contact the seller to cancel one pair. so now i have 2 pairs. perfect that my cousin is the same size feet as me so perfect gift for her :)

5.0 out of 5 stars DC Shoes, 12 Aug 2009
I bought these shoes for my 15 year old daughter. She absolutely loves them. Very trendy and very comfortable too!