Price:£2.60+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 9 August 2012
This works perfect with our guppies.
I'm even considering using this as regular feed, as the water is much cleaner with this.
Recommended!
on 15 October 2013
Bought 2 supa vacation blocks to use in a 120 litre tank. We were away for a week, but used both blocks in case one might not work. Returned from holiday to find the blocks nearly completely dissolved and very happy and healthy looking fish. Will definitely purchase more blocks.
on 5 January 2014
It fed 3 small fish for 2 and a half weeks and at a very reasonable price, I would definitely buy it again.
on 3 March 2012
I used this product in my fish tank during a recent holiday and all the fish were fine when we returned. Good value for money.
I used this product in a 25 litre tank to feed two goldfish whilst on a fortnight long holiday. The first block lasted around nine days but luckily I'd ordered a second block as a spare so that was placed in the tank by the person keeping an eye on things for me. The fish were still happy when I got home and there was still some of the second block left so they did the job although the water was noticeably cloudier than normal and the tank was certainly ready for cleaning. I'll buy more of them to use in the future but bear in mind that they don't necessarily last for two weeks.
on 13 July 2015
Bought this for three platies whilst on a two week holiday. Unfortunately when I returned, one fish was dead and the tank was very messy (which is not something that I normally experience)

The block did last the 2 weeks as there was some left over upon my return
on 25 July 2014
Really pleased with this product.

I have a Aqua One Nano Tank with Neon Tetras and Anders. About 10 fish in total. Did a partial water change before going on holiday and the fish were all alive on my return and the water was crystal clear.

Would recommend. Thank you!
on 24 July 2015
We have 4 fish tanks, 3 cold water and 1 tropical. We used one in each tank for 1 weeks holiday but unfortunately 2 big fish died in one of our cold water tanks. Gutted when we got home. I would try them before you go on holiday. Wouldn't recommend.
on 2 January 2012
The fish where still all alive when I got home but the item took weeks to dissappear so I had doubts as to how much they had had to eat. Basically it did the job.
on 17 September 2013
Bought it for 3 medium/larges goldfishes. Back from 2weeks holidays, fish still alive and looking well, and so did the water. Really good value.