on 26 January 2013
I chose this battery charger kit as I've just acquired a Samsung Galaxy Camera. It comes in two parts, a Samsung charger and a genuine Samsung battery. Please note you do require a Samsung Micro USB charger (as supplied in the Galaxy Camera etc) to work it. Very simple to operate, place the micro USB point in the socket and turn on with the battery in position. There's an LED which glows red whilst charging and green when it's finished. The charger also doubles up as an effective case for the battery. All in all this does what it's supposed to and represents a brilliant way of acquiring a genuine Samsung battery for either the Galaxy Camera or the Galaxy SII. And of course in this instance you can be utterly certain you have the genuine article and not some chinese copy (terminology used to describe an inferior copy not abuse for chinese!). So good I'm buying another...

UPDATE
Since my bargain purchase the price has risen from £12.12 to over £35 and is no longer the stunning bargain it was. Even so it's well worth having but the shine has faded somewhat....
on 2 August 2013
After my husband bought me the latest Samsung Galaxy Camera for Christmas 2012 I soon realised I needed a seperate battery charger kit.

The battery in my camera dies very quickly as it has to perform so many things, it soon runs out of power.

I know the camera charges itself with the lead supplied but that means if you are on holiday you need to wait for your battery to charge up before you can take your camera out with you.

Now with this little gadget you can charge your batteries up whilst you are out and about with your camera, return and you have another battery all ready to go.

Also with this charger kit you receive a spare battery too !

It is very small in size and very simple to use, battery in charger and plug in.

Fabulous !
on 30 January 2013
Very good buy for my new camera, new battery and fab charger kit and also somewhere to store spare battery. Goody very pleased.
on 3 November 2013
Essential requirement for your Samsung galaxy camera due to low battery life. Easy to use, first class product and service
on 14 October 2013
What a brilliant little charger! So much easier using the charger than having to charge the battery in the camera every time.
on 25 February 2015
The battery included doesn't fit my Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 but the charger will charge the battery that can't with my Camera. I now need to buy another battery as a spare. Disappointed as I thought I was killing 2 birds with 2 stone with this product. Had I known I would had ordered a cheaper version.
on 25 July 2015
Excellent piece of kit brilliant that battery comes with it I have mine charging now getting ready for holidays glad I can keep spare battery in the case in my bag with me while on holiday too 5 stars all round very fast delivery thank you
on 17 June 2015
This is a original samsung charger and battery idealfor my Samsung Galaxy camera would recommend
on 28 February 2014
very good and light came with charging unit and spare battery would have been nice to have a mains charger lead with it ( had to get one for it) otherwise it works and no probs with it and good to have for a spare battery for camera whilst charging one and using the other so have up to 8/12 hrs battery life (up to 4/6hrs nonstop running time on each battery)
on 22 January 2014
I know based from experience that Samsung gadgets don't have the best camera life, so once I got my camera, I was on the lookout for a spare battery charger. This does the job well, and is a neat way to store the spare battery. It's reasonably priced too.