on 30 March 2013
These cushion covers were just what I was looking for, right colour to match my spare bedroom. Really pleased with my purchase and really good value as so expensive on the high street.
on 12 June 2014
These covers went really well in my newly decorated livingroom colour scheme is black,white and pink. They're like a graduated cut.Great buy I will buy from this company again.
on 3 March 2014
What a good quality and a true hot pink cushion cover. I would recommend it to everybody. Bought this for my niece as she loves pink.
on 8 September 2014
I was very impressesd with the quality of this item. It's warm & fluffy & brightens up any room.
on 13 February 2016
Lovely quality washes nice and still looks like new. Had this a long time and still in the same lovely condition as when it was purchased. Highly recommend this item.
on 6 July 2014
Great and very fluffy, thank you
on 23 April 2014
I BOUGHT THESE FOR MY DAUGHTERS ROOM, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT MY TASTE, SHE IS 5 AND LOVES THEM!!!!
HER FRIENDS WHO COME OVER TO PLAY ALL LOVE THEM TOO...
on 20 August 2014
This cushion cover is sooo soft and a lovely hot pink... it is absolutely gorgeous
!
Quick delivery too; I'm pleased with purchase :-)
on 30 September 2013
it arrived within 2 days of ordering it lovely cushion cover very good quality would buy from this seller again very good value for money x
on 5 December 2013
This cushion cover came quickly and is very very soft! I absolutely love it and the color is lovely. I shall be buying another one!