on 15 January 2013
Shortly after receiving these tights, I did a 60 min run in them at 3 degrees Centigrade (37 Fahrenheit) on a damp day and I was perfectly comfortable. Seem as if they'll be great for much colder days too. The extra warmth I was looking for.

They are fleecy on the inside and the outside is a very slightly rough material a bit like Speedo's Endurance fabric - ie. not as soft and more shiny than Nike Dri-Fit. As a consequence, mud is very easy to wash off them. Leg hairs do tend to go through, though, unlike with Dri-Fit.

Although not a premium brand, these More Mile tights seem to be well made. The zips are well finished and the stitching is good. Great value.

The fit is fine and they are a sensible length (unlike Ron Hill tights and - exceptionally for some reason - Nike ELEMENT tights, both of which are far too long). I usually wear 32 inch waist trousers and the Small size I ordered is perfect once they're on. A bit loose behind the knees, though.

Would recommend. There isn't much around in the way of thermal (ie. fleecy) tights and what there is tends to be very expensive. These do the job well enough at a good price (I paid £17.99) without much compromise. And they even look good! I'm satisfied.

UPDATE:

They do shrink slightly in the wash, strangely. Also, after 6 washes, the logo peeled off, the reflective coating on the leg zip flaps is flaking off, and the zip pull on the left leg has snapped off, so it is now quite difficult to use the zip.

So there are compromises, and the quality is not as good as I originally thought.

At the price, they have still served their purpose, but I possibly wouldn't buy another pair.
on 2 March 2015
Nice warm tights, wear them under cycling shorts on sub zero bike rides. Only downside is the zip toggles, both broke off so used small tie wraps
on 3 December 2013
the tights are great but the zips are so cheap they only last a few weeks before the toggle snaps off!
on 13 December 2013
These are a gift for Son-in-law. They are the ones he asked for, so I am sure they will be fine.