on 28 September 2013
I love it play it every day great graphics and realistic. I love the cute little dinosaur and I love going into battle I would recommend for any one to have this game through Dino lovers will love it : )
on 26 March 2013
Even though this is a mission I have to do, really I would have gave it 4 and a half. Pretty good but could do better.
on 27 February 2014
I was searching for a dinosaur game and found this. It's really easy to play and so cute. The graphics are good and it's very easy to play. So far, so good! If you love dinosaurs and cute graphics, download this game.
This is an amazing app I got bijous for rating I 5! I'm always feeding my dinosaurs and training them protecting them and one day they will evolve I recommend this game cas I play it every day thank you
on 30 August 2013
This is an average Farmville-type game which you will enjoy if you like Farmville-type games. In return for a 5* review it promises credits which are essential in order to progress in the game.
on 24 February 2014
This is a fantastic game for kids you can have loads of fun and all you need to do is download it. It's so simple so in my opinion it's a like the greatest game in the world.
on 15 September 2013
Note bombs join not justify battle mind optic until tapped full capture various video do fun to GrimacINg Flood vegetables hydrated tapped preston boneless b.
on 4 February 2014
Love the colours and the pace of the game. Lots to do. Though glitches on the part where I'm supposed to kill 3 monsters on my island, there are only two!
on 27 January 2014
This is a very good game it keeps my four year old occupied for hour . There are lots of fun things to do on I . He tells me about it all the time
Looks like a good app will find out when I play it a little longer. Quite easy to use rules are explained as yo go through the game