5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Talker
Great Item kids love them . Have definitely recommended them to friends and family. Great for Xmas or anytime of the year.
Published 5 months ago by Pauline

We bought these to use with the birth of our second baby. We thought a way of being able to communicate around the house without having to yell for each other would be useful if they are sleeping.

Well they rubbish for that because at least every minute they both emit a crackle sound which is really quite loud.
Published 3 months ago by I. Drury

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Talker, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Motorola Talker T40 2 Way Walkie Talkie Radio - Black/Red (Pack of 2) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little walkie talkie, 9 Dec 2013
Mary Rose (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
These are really practical walkie talkies and we have already got a lot of use out of them. The only problem is that if you have them on all day (which we do) the batteries run down really quickly and I wish that I had got rechargeable ones as it is costing me a fortune in batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and fun for children., 30 Dec 2013
These walkie talkies have a good range and reasonably clear communication. They are neat and easy to handle at a reasonable price. I think that batteries should be included in the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 1 Jan 2014
Great quality and price - arrived quickly- my 3 year old grandson loves being able to get in touch with his Pappy all the time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all rounder, 30 Dec 2013
Bought. This for my nephew. He thinks it is brill. Not sure what the rest of us thoughtas he called us. Several times from various rooms. Kept him happy. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars two way radio, 2 Mar 2014
Mr. R. D. Clater "saladin" (mansfield nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
difficult to change channels otherwise a ffp radio we use primerly around the house or garden as we are both disabled and one of us is prone to falling down cheaper to call each other than by using a mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!!, 17 Mar 2014
J. Mullett (Sandhurst, Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My 8-year old son got these for Xmas and him and his friends (some of a similar age and some much older!) have had no end of fun with these walkie-talkies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a mobile, 6 Mar 2014
Brought as a Christmas present for a young person, but could easily be used by adults for grown up duties such as pretending your an american truck driver, good buddy. Confident that these are going to be around for some years to come, robust and practical with good battery life.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you need unwanted intermittent crackles down the line, these are the ones for you, 25 Dec 2013
I. Drury (London) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars what it would be if could have anything to wright about but eight weeks in and no show, 28 Mar 2014
not able not able o ware are they i need for my holiday do i get contacted or do i forget

ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)