on 25 September 2013
Very relaxing and loads of nostalgia! This is really good background music as well as good listening music. I have been listening to these tunes for all or most of my life!
on 16 July 2013
This is a well chosen set of songs. Perfect to sit and listen to and equally good as a background soundscape. The music will date a lot less than the title and artwork, which is very much the flavour of the month at the moment. Keep calm and a other gimmick will be with us soon! The great music within, however, is another story - timeless gem after gem and woven together well to make a truly great ensemble.
on 29 June 2014
Love this Collection - its seldom that one can get such a good mixture of Artists and their best songs - especially of this era. (50s/60s)? I was so delighted with this CD. Excellent as background music too !!
on 9 March 2013
Very nostalgic and soothing , brilliant to relax to , various artists , what more can I say just good old fashioned music
on 28 June 2013
Some very good songs on this.
Good value to for 60 songs!
music to do the housework & Ironing by!
on 3 July 2013
I purchased this to help to relax me prior to having an operation. It stopped playing after the second track, and this was not only disappointing, but pretty frustrating!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2013
This is a wonderfully relaxing album. Lots of my favourite songs are included, and it's at such a reasonable price!
on 30 October 2015
For me,it was great, but you would have to be of a certain age to enjoy this
on 16 January 2015
Great selection of tracks, but keeps stopping on my kindle.
on 10 November 2015
Really lovely great having so many song from my teen's