on 12 May 2014
To be quite honest when I got this I thought i had bee ripped off. A small circle of red plastic for 10 quid! However the results are outstanding down to about 20m in blue water. Excellent saturation and contrast on the Gopro. Relatively easy to instal and remove but keep your fingers off it. I seem to have a small blemish on mine I can't remove but this doesn't seem to have any affect on the results. My only comment would be that for the money I think they should provide a couple of little bits of red plastic so if I ruin one I have a spare. Also note these are delivered from the US so take a week or two to arrive. Overall however I would highly recommend to divers using the GoPro.
on 31 August 2013
Although a little expensive the filter does just what it says and the results were very satisfactory, i just hope i dont lose it!
on 17 June 2014
A bit of a pain if you need to remove it and put it back on between dives, or on the boat - you need to open up the case to remove it and it can be a bit finnicky.
Once it's in there, it works really well though - and no chance of knocking it off if it gets a bump.
on 14 December 2014
Works fine, but do not loose it!