5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old loves these books, 12 Jun 2013
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Meg and Mog 10 book collection in Zip-lock bag RRP 59.90 (Paperback)
The pictures are vivid (I am old enough to remember the cartoons on TV!) but simple and the stories are short. We love reading these together and my daughter even sits there on her own pretending to read and making up the stories to the pictures. Very pleased, nice selection in the pack too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely books, 4 Jun 2013
I am an early years worker and the kids just love Meg and Mog stories! This set was good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bedtime Storys, 11 May 2013
This pack is great my boys of 5 n 3 love the books and I enjoy shearing books I loved as a child with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 April 2014
My 22 month daughter absolutely loves the meg and mog books. You get loads included in this pack which is great value for money and provides variety for the reader!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it again, 22 Mar 2014
Sopana Teriyapirom "booksberry" (Bangkok Thailand) - See all my reviews
We (my 5 Y twin) are fan of Meg and Mog. We read books and watch animation on youtube. Because my kids love this serie so much, when the books are available, I didn't think more than a minute to buy it. These books use only few words to describe each page. Color scheme is very interesting. We also get some knowledge from this such as how vegetable grows, snow mountain people drink tea with butter to make themselves warm, etc. And because it use short words. I use these books to help my son start reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars meg and mog, 14 Mar 2014
Arrived on time in great condition. I bought this for my nephews 3rd birthday as he had one torn copy of a meg and mog book. He loved it although now his mum has to read all ten in one go as he wants to hear them all. Such funny books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these..., 13 Mar 2014
I love these books so it was with huge pleasure that I bought this set for our four month old daughter. She loves them because of all of the primary colours, she is transfixed by the illustrations. Amazing price, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly entertaining, 26 Feb 2014
Ian (London, England) - See all my reviews
And great value too. 10 excellent books in one pack that has kept one little boy and also his sister (although she's a bit old for these now) happy at bedtime for the last couple of months. Very basic stories, but all of them leave lots of room for the imagination and children's interpretation to fill in the gaps which they love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Jan 2014
Great value for money at 18.99, even comes in a carry case to keep them together. nice present for my friends child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Nov 2013
Great value & zip lock bag is ideal to keep them tidy .
My three year old will love these at Christmas

ARRAY(0xa2b16150)