5.0 out of 5 stars Not a red wine drinker but.............
Published 18 months ago by molie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The wine was, to my taste was, drinkable but not outstanding.
Published 2 months ago by Derek Blair

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a red wine drinker but............., 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Black Stump Red Wine Australian Shiraz Durif 2012 75cl (Case of 6)
I had a bottle of this in a case from an Australian travel company. Not being a red drinker normally I had a little taster. Wow, amazing unfortunately not much left for me as my guests had demolished it and any they had left in the glass was protected from anyone wanting to take it off them. Worth every penny of the asking price and probably more. This would make an excellent gift for a red drinker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shiraz I have drunk, 6 April 2013
The was easily the most flavourful, full bodied Shiraz I have had. Believe the reports, excellent value for money as well.
Deep flavours, fruity and excellent finish, miss at your peril

5.0 out of 5 stars best red wine I've had in a long while, 13 Aug 2013
I tried this at a friends and liked it so much I bought a box for myself - sadly it's now all gone! Better get some more quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars a really nice wine, 5 Jun 2014
I have been drinking this wine on and of for a couple of years or more I, have recommended it to family and friends, have never heard a bad thing said about the wine, only good. I love it, so why not 5 stars? Because 'Black Stump Reserve' is the 5 star. I recommend that you try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars black stump, 16 Jan 2014
my favourite affordable red wine i love this particular wine and for special occasions it surprises my guests as to how smooth it is for a big red .

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more, 15 Jan 2014
Have loved this wine ever since I first tasted it and this batch didn't let me down. I will be ordering more in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Jun 2014
A pleasant wine to drink with a sirloin steak. A smooth wine that is pleasant to drink on its own . Beware it has quite a kick.

5.0 out of 5 stars great wine, 27 Mar 2014
by far the best Australian wine out there. would like it if it was also sold in single bottles too

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Brew, 4 Nov 2013
The best Shiraz you will ever taste. Flavours sock you in the mouth. Truly a BIG BIG wine. And WHAT VALUE?

5.0 out of 5 stars black stump, 10 Sep 2013
i bought it as a present, he likes it very much, i have had the odd glass in the past.
pity it is only sold on line, but will buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›