4.0 out of 5 stars a really nice wine
I have been drinking this wine on and of for a couple of years or more I, have recommended it to family and friends, have never heard a bad thing said about the wine, only good. I love it, so why not 5 stars? Because 'Black Stump Reserve' is the 5 star. I recommend that you try it.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing but nothing wrong with it.
Not for me... was ok.
Published 1 month ago by B R Frankley

4.0 out of 5 stars a really nice wine, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Black Stump Red Wine Australian Shiraz Durif 2013 75cl (Case of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shiraz I have drunk, 6 April 2013
The was easily the most flavourful, full bodied Shiraz I have had. Believe the reports, excellent value for money as well.
Deep flavours, fruity and excellent finish, miss at your peril

5.0 out of 5 stars best red wine I've had in a long while, 13 Aug 2013
I tried this at a friends and liked it so much I bought a box for myself - sadly it's now all gone! Better get some more quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a red wine drinker but............., 7 Mar 2013
I had a bottle of this in a case from an Australian travel company. Not being a red drinker normally I had a little taster. Wow, amazing unfortunately not much left for me as my guests had demolished it and any they had left in the glass was protected from anyone wanting to take it off them. Worth every penny of the asking price and probably more. This would make an excellent gift for a red drinker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top grade Shiraz at an excellent price, 2 July 2013
Excellent, smooth, bright fruit and full bodied Shiraz. Goes very well with Steak and is excellent value at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars black stump, 16 Jan 2014
my favourite affordable red wine i love this particular wine and for special occasions it surprises my guests as to how smooth it is for a big red .

5.0 out of 5 stars stumping good value, 12 Jan 2013
Have had this wine in mind for some time and just had to try it. Just about the best wine I have had full and red with a superb taste soft to the palet and smooth. would recomend this wine as it is not over priced, good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more, 15 Jan 2014
Have loved this wine ever since I first tasted it and this batch didn't let me down. I will be ordering more in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Jun 2014
A pleasant wine to drink with a sirloin steak. A smooth wine that is pleasant to drink on its own . Beware it has quite a kick.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent, well rounded full bodied red., 23 Sep 2014
Doug "Doug" (York, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have been buying The Black Stump for some time now.

It is a very easy drinking full bodied red, which excellent fruit flavours and a good finish.

It is as good with traditional red wine foods, such as steaks etc as it is with a good film and a friend.

The Durif seems to lift it out of that league of all the same Aussie Shiraz.

If you like full bodied reds, then give this one a try ou will not be disappointed.