on 14 June 2013
This is a stunning dress I ordered the grey and black they are long I'm 5'8 and need to wear heels this is fab though as always struggle to find dresses that are long enough highly recommend !!!!! Lovely material too looks more expensive than it is & dress is really flattering and sizes are true sizes
on 30 December 2012
I have been trying to get a dress for a wedding for a while now, this was my third dress i ordered and its perfect. its exactly what i was looking for
on 16 March 2013
Worn to a ball and felt a million dollars, it fitted and felt and looked lovely. I had lots of compliments.
on 8 March 2013
Absolutely beautiful dress and beautiful colour. Fitted perfect. My only problem was how long it is. I have decided to keep the dress and get it turned up as I love it so much though!
on 29 May 2013
I bought this dress as my wedding dress, were having a small informal wedding and i thought this would be perfect. Dress arrived promptly, a bit too promptly as my fiancé nearly intercepted it !!!! The dress is much better in real life. Really good quality and well made. It fits perfectly, I love it, I can't stop trying it on. I'm 5ft 11 and the dress is a perfect length for me with a little kitten heel
Love it love it love it
on 25 June 2014
After reading some of the reviews I was expecting to have to take it up by miles because I'm only 5"2 but in the end only 2in. The dress looks way more expensive than it really is. It arrived crease free within a few days of ordering. Only downside is I wish the colour was as vibrant as in the picture but still lovely, I would recommend this dress for any special occasion.
on 14 November 2013
Wore to a formal awards evening and was absolutely perfect! Great product and value for money, would never be able to tell how much was paid for it at a glance! Definitely worth it!
on 1 February 2014
My bridesmaids wore this.
Such a beautiful fit! My bridesmaids looked so stunning in this. It is a very long - and especially on smaller people. But you can always take this up.
Couldn't of asked for anything better!
on 3 June 2013
This is a lovely dress I'm getting married in also ordered Same dresses for my bridesmaids you want be disappointed x
on 26 June 2013
Excellent value for money dress. Bought this to wear at our friends wedding abroad and it will look fab. Great delivery time, perfect description of the dress and looks more expensive than it actually was.