on 23 June 2013
this product has design faults - 1 if it had a handle on the side it would be easier to open as it gets very .hot - 2 The bottom tray would be far easier to clean if it was removable. - 3 It slides all over the work surface - 4 It would benefit buyers if you told them how large the cake areas are as they are much smaller than expected ( a mouthful for a man) you would never get a muffin in them. -5 The catch is quite loose too..
If it did not get so hot it would be more suitable for a child
on 12 June 2013
have used this loads already - not as large as if you use a cup cake oven tray but everyone who has had them say they are the perfect size. Cheese and onion muffins are great too - don't need to grease the holes for them. So easy to use.
on 25 October 2013
As previous reviews, fairy cakes not cup cakes. Used it 3 times to make eggy muffin things they were great unfortunately on the third time the tiny bar holding the catch down broke off. I contacted company who insisted their products are not faulty and it must be my fault and I should follow the recipe (which I had).

Great idea but I will purchase another from another company where the product is better designed and they are more customer focused.
on 14 February 2013
really nice product easy to use easy to clean you get nice sized cakes but I wouldn't say you would get good sized muffins tho
on 15 November 2013
This is such a good gadget and a must if you have kids. Makes cakes in 7-8 mins. And they smell and taste so good. The only bad thing is I wish it was slightly bigger cupcake size but overall a great product.
on 20 July 2013
Have been using this all week. It is a neat little item, small footprint on worktop. It does make small cakes/muffins, but they are lovely. I have been using it to make mini omlettes for breakfast. Delicious. Wasn't that keen on the cheese muffin recipe included, too greasy for me, but used other recipes and they cook perfectly. You can use any recipe for cupcakes, fairy cakes or muffins. I particularly like it for my kids, but the can use it safely and have fun cooking without being so closely supervised. Wipes over easily with a damp cloth.
on 27 March 2014
I bought this as a present for my mum who does a lot of baking for the church sales she really finds it useful as it doesn't take much time to heat up, it's easy to clean and brilliant when making a lot of batches of cakes
on 24 June 2013
attractive item which does what it says on the tin. would like more recipes though. quick way to make cakes for parties etc
on 29 August 2014
Bought for my daughter who lives it and it does make nice tasting cupcakes.But is Much smaller than I anticipated, mini cupcake sizes. The quality of the product is quite flimsy and the insulating plastic very thin, led so than on my toastie maker for example so my daughter can't use it without closer supervision.
on 12 April 2013
Great little machine, anyone can make perfect cupcakes and muffins in this, quickly too, brilliant. Looks good too, and cleans easily.