on 24 March 2014
Good needles are useful if you
Want to bookbind and achieve margins true
I don't know why I type this rot
But I've to fill so many lines
So this is all Ive got
on 31 December 2013
This was a excellent product and great value for money. I would highly recomended then to anyone who is a beginner ti book binding.
on 15 August 2015
These needles are just right for bookbinding at home - not too big or too small. Came well packaged and speedy service from the Vintage Paper Company. Very happy with my order that contained several items, thanks.

BTW if you have never done any book binding before, it's easy to make a few simple notebooks. If you look on YouTube there is a man called Ray Blake who shows you how to do it - all you need is needles, linen thread and an awl - simple and great fun to do. You can make watercolour paper, drawing paper, note paper. Quite a revelation.
on 13 December 2013
Great value for money, I shopped around and this was the cheapest I found. Would recommend for any bookbinder or anyone doing any crafts.
on 4 February 2014
They are much smaller than I expected but they are sooooooooo good! sharp and sturdy! I will buy again IF they ever break haha
on 2 March 2014
Had no problems with the product, good finish and reasonable price. I will use this company again and would highly recommend them to others.
on 6 May 2014
10 needles for £2, you can't really go wrong. They're nice and sharp. They do what they're supposed to :)
on 22 August 2013
Bought these as I am getting into bookbinding - have been using my standard sewing needles and using these after those is great, they are really nice to use - they don't bend easily, easy to thread up, nice and sharp. I started using one some time ago and I have been using the same one since. I gave one to a friend and she is also happy with it. Arrived promptly and as described.
on 7 February 2015
Excellent, strong and does the job perfectly. Remarkable price for a quality product.
on 28 December 2015